Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
So this dude I met a couple years ago said the pack from undefeated today came in separate boxes and came with a little hoop. So it may be easier to unload if y’all hit

4 cities and online
EnchantingFickleAphid-size_restricted.gif

Hyped on the purple win but that black patent pair Kobe had on is better than any of the pairs in this pack...Keeping it real here y’all...If Nike doesn’t release those :smh:...

In the photos from Undefeated he is wearing the green pair or are you referring to a different photo?

What do people think the ease will be of getting individual colors online tomorrow? Debating if I should try for the pack if I only want two of the pairs.

What do people think the ease will be of getting individual colors online tomorrow? Debating if I should try for the pack if I only want two of the pairs.

considering the undftd protro 1's flew, all the colors tomorrow will be difficult as well.

considering the undftd protro 1's flew, all the colors tomorrow will be difficult as well.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but that wasn’t an announced drop? Also seems like these have more numbers, but didn’t really follow the ones as I’m not a big fan of the model.

UNDFTD web store is botted like crazy just so you know...I mean never say never but it’s always slim chances on even remotely hyped drops...

Back
Top Bottom