Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Man what’s wrong with me. I now have bids on all of them lmao
Gotta have the whole set!
PepperyFloweryDegu-max-1mb.gif

Man, what's wrong w/ these for the prices to keep dropping like this??? Purps are 210 in my sz now, but I'm trying to avoid buying unnecessary shoes

Nothings wrong with them...

It’s just that 90% of the people who bought them had dollar signs in their eyes...Once they all got their pairs in hand it was a rush to undercut the next guy...

Only thing is the actual fans of this shoe isn’t generally the type to pay that huge aftermarket...In fact most of the like minded people, who like this shoe, enjoy pickups at a discount...Bottom line the re-sellers didn’t understand the buyer on this sneaker...Great news, let the prices drop under retail...

Man, what's wrong w/ these for the prices to keep dropping like this??? Purps are 210 in my sz now, but I'm trying to avoid buying unnecessary shoes

Do it :nthat:

Nothing wrong with these kicks, just no resale value in performance basketball shoes - especially the larger sizes. Which is why I'm pretty surprised that the yellow UNDFTD Protro 1 is still fetching such high bids (Those Asks are ridiculous though).

Nothings wrong with them...

It’s just that 90% of the people who bought them had dollar signs in their eyes...Once they all got their pairs in hand it was a rush to undercut the next guy...

Only thing is the actual fans of this shoe isn’t generally the type to pay that huge aftermarket...In fact most of the like minded people, who like this shoe, enjoy pickups at a discount...Bottom line the re-sellers didn’t understand the buyer on this sneaker...Great news, let the prices drop under retail...
:smokin

Pretty happy to have received a hoop with my teal and shirt.

Attachments

• BD086898-3C48-40BC-958F-CC4A73888F4B.jpeg
    BD086898-3C48-40BC-958F-CC4A73888F4B.jpeg
    273.6 KB · Views: 30
Damn, you got the hoop AND a shirt? WTFFF

Probably bought the jades with **** and got a hoop.

I had no time to add anything else to my order I was speeding to check out with my Jade hahaha
When I saw others bought 2-3 pairs in their order I contemplated my life choices with my order, would have tried for the purple as well.

Last edited:
purples growing on me

still prob not copping any, yes im being cheap and haven't even wore my POP's yet

Shippng issues damn UNDFTD and it took this long. Plus someone who ordered purps gonna germ jades now

Hyper jades are my least favorite. Never loved that SA all,star jersey either, mj looked weird in it.

gsu8kjwqzxrul32loikn.jpg

Got the hoop in man I thought it was bigger than that lol. Should've offered $20 really but seller was 1 hour away it took 1 day to get here and $7 shipping it's okay.

These dudes really want 25 for these hoops.

Lol there are a bunch...I'll wait it out. I'm giving it to my son anyway.

Back
Top Bottom