Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Devin Booker:

75588007_2451443951795365_426845428577183392_n.jpg
Meh.

First the non-protro retro

Then the $5 price hike

Now they're just going to move on to the 5s (inferior shoe, superior CWs IMO) and let us look at these PEs like LOL LOSERS, CAn'T HAVE THESE

:emoji_middle_finger:

So many great PEs this year. With all this attention they’ve gotta he planning more releases right?

These releases so far have been underwhelming to say the least. This is a big nostalgia shoe for me and I still haven’t grabbed a pair because I still haven’t seen a color way worth going after.
Agreed, does Eric Avar or Kobe have any say in the colorways that are released? Because if they do then it's ridiculous they completely ignored the Finals MVPS and 4 rings, and other classics like the Del Sol and Gradients, MPLS, Olympics, Venoms, and BJ2Fs. Really wanted to see how resellers would react if those CWs released since their OG 2009 pairs would be completely worthless (and honestly they're already depreciating in value since everyone knows the toebox will explode). Like damn how are you gonna celebrate Kobe getting drafted by the Hornets with the Draft Days, but not celebrate his 4th ring which is one of his greatest accomplishments?

Also unpopular opinion but Chaos are completely overrated, they are nothing special but people only fawn over them because its name is related to the Joker and because they were limited. Luka's Blue PEs with the snakeskin is 10x better looking than the chaos.

Last edited:
shoot, those IVs on harris are super nice

really wish they dropped more GR colorways. the carpe's are nice, but the OG del sol were nicer

Back
Top Bottom