Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Im with you guys, I was waiting for the 4s to drop in price but it doesnt look like it will happen anytime soon. How pathetic of these people tryin to make a quick buck off a mans death.

Don’t get suckered by these people trying to profit from Kobe’s death. I think Nike will continue to release his shoes and I highly doubt they will discontinue his signature line just because his gone. After all this is the 2nd greatest signature line imo for an athlete after MJs>D

dont fall victim to emotion now.
nike’s going to release every kobe shoes imaginable.
This times 100. Not even going waste extra words on those rodents but know and believe Nike has got to do something in his name. It be different if they offed the line and out of the blue brought it back but can definitely see them piecing together a couple packs or more. Someone even threw the idea of them allowing us to id our own pairs which would be beautiful. Theyve fallen off bigtime but after today got a feeling they know its time to listen to the loyal fanbase and do the man right. I know one thing not a single pair will leave my closet until im gone, dont give a damn what dollar amount is thrown out.

Man yal get that kick crew newsletter. F them. Using that tragedy to sell his shoes. Slimey.

That is sickening indeed, I sadly get confirmation of that behaviour every time I am in China for work! Same goes for all StockX and GOAT reselling right now, StockX and GOAT should maybe pull all Kobe shoes/ gear for some time?!?!?!

I played in my Wizenards in a league game Saturday and my 2K Vs will arrive mid of this week (got them through someone who played for me and since I live overseas it took some time to get them over here) and I will play in these for a long time!

Can't belive that the 2Ks were the last pair I got while he was still amongst us., plus I am only 5 years younger than him, started playing in 96 and wore number 8 the first couple of years, despite actually being a huge Penny fan from the get go.

I posted this exact thing in the Kobe sneaker thread in the Nike section. Said how horrible it was for people to do this and StockX to allow it. This after they took down the Betsy Ross AM1s. But some guy called me selfish for not wanting others to profit on the tragedy. Right! I'm selfish for not wanting others to make a buck on the death of someone. SMH! It's called a soul!!

I posted this exact thing in the Kobe sneaker thread in the Nike section. Said how horrible it was for people to do this and StockX to allow it. This after they took down the Betsy Ross AM1s. But some guy called me selfish for not wanting others to profit on the tragedy. Right! I'm selfish for not wanting others to make a buck on the death of someone. SMH! It's called a soul!!
Well, the entire united states was founded on such a concept.

Maybe, but doesn't make it the right thing to do in this instance. Just my opinion though.
They forged this country on dead bodies, without giving a damn. People seem to be selective about their so called morals around here. If there were someone offering me a crap load of money for a material item, a material item because it means more to them than it does me? I am getting that money.

I mean it supply/demand. His death has created a massive influx of demand. If people are willing to spend extra for Kobe merch they should be able to do so.

can you pm me the spot?. Gonna have to try and sneak out of work tomm if they still have them.

More than one has a few along the strip. I do not know the sizes. Jamaica ave in Queens had a bunch as of yesterday evening as well.

Slim to no chance I make it before the weekend to check random spots for to see if they have my sz. People probably buying out stock as I type
I guess, but it isn't like they were selling in the first place, especially here in NYC. However, this is an Elvis type situation here.

Back
Top Bottom