Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Read that the other day, and don’t buy it’s out of respect. Def think it has to do with future profits off the Mamba name and not wanting to get in to it with Vanessa.

Doubt they wanted to lose the name, it is what it is mainly because of Kobe, its name, and how big its gotten. I bet they put up a fight but had to come to an agreement, bet this woulda ended up in court

Need another 🍐 of each
C01C1551-DD59-4886-B6FB-75BC3138E5BC.jpeg
B166CB4D-02AE-4A6E-9460-D35B6067ECF2.jpeg
F7EC7119-9BE2-4C4F-935B-BBF80BA59697.jpeg

The shape of the protro Chaos V was off but the shape on that Bruce Lee pair looks really bad. It looks fake.

Last edited:
I won't allow myself to get excited just to be let down for new cw rumors when we still waiting on info for the damn Laker cw smfh

might be just me but that looks legit to me, especially in other pics on the Kobe footwear thread where you can see the forefoot material and the heel cup. the heel cup shape on fakes is reallllyyy off, but these look legit. as for the top left pic i'm pretty sure that's just the angle that the dude is holding the shoe at which makes it look off. plus we already heard about the CD4991-700 code which was on SNS for a few days before being taken down. There are definitely gonna be 2 bruce lees but when will they release is the question

Back
Top Bottom