Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Found this “Mamba Forever” Kobe rings puppet hands shirt on IG. Looks like they are on preorder. They also donated proceeds to Mamba on three fund. Kinda dope for nostalgia purpose. I remember I had the Nike one but that one didnt have rings on it. Kinda dope for $30

The IG was @CantBeatLA
0F6F951E-5CB8-4AC2-A4ED-23D3F8F33456.jpeg
3A7FF6F4-0EFF-4232-87C0-707E522A7616.jpeg

Releasing in June would make sense, to celebrate the 2010 Finals. June 17th maybe. I hated them at first but they are slowly growing on me, better than spending 800+ for an OG which has yellowed soles. First thing I'm gonna do tho when I get them is swap the laces so that the right side has the white laces, looks better imo

My Big Stage home pair has yellowed over time so I could use a new one but they should release the og cw. They need to bring back the black pair too. Both of mine have held up well. But again, assuming that the shape will be like the protro Chaos, I will definitely prefer the og.

Last edited:
Are the originals coming out or is it that split version? The site shows both?
OOOOH, i get it, never noticed before. The pair shown is the split pair of Big Stages, but the right outside of the shoe and left inside are plain, and the left outside and right inside have that new print. Damn I feel slow, had not noticed until those pics, i thought the whole shoe had that black and white print. Insert Weebay gif here.

OOOOH, i get it, never noticed before. The pair shown is the split pair of Big Stages, but the right outside of the shoe and left inside are plain, and the left outside and right inside have that new print. Damn I feel slow, had not noticed until those pics, i thought the whole shoe had that black and white print. Insert Weebay gif here.

Lol thought the same. They ruined the shoes IMO. I’m not going for these.

I do like the Laker color way even though it’s not an OG. I hope those come out.

Man still on the fence about the big stages, but the lakers is a definite cop. I just hate that all the resellers will go for Kobes knowing it'll instant sell out and flip for good money

Never wondered.
Almost wish i had specified for those who wondered...oh..disregard.
link is down! Not a good sign!
Im saying unless its coming from Nike direct, im not buying it. Alot of speculation over whats going on but its really anyones guess at this point. For now learning how to retool should be a priority for any Kobe shoe fan because who knows what the future holds for the brand.

Last edited:
Lol thought the same. They ruined the shoes IMO. I’m not going for these.

I do like the Laker color way even though it’s not an OG. I hope those come out.
At this point, I will take any and all 5's i can get. I actually like these big stages, The laker color moreso. And either of the bruce lees is fine with me. Cleared out alot of my old shoes to make room for them. LETS GO!!!!!

For some reason the alternates look off to me. Can’t figure out why. Definitely going for the OGs though.

Back
Top Bottom