Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Definitely need that BL Protro. Let me OG beat up BL 5s go last year for a buck, it was time though. Still one of my all-time favorite Kobe’s to rock.

I assume you mean the actual Kobe XI Elite low...depending on the size, $300 is fair IMO
Id say thats about right, somewhere between 3-5 on a high end. Passed on them at release but over the years have grown on me a bit. The Vs i can see but 11s shouldnt have maintenance issues this early.

The Bruce Lee 11s look best to me, but will cop these Protro Bruce Lee 5s just to add to the Bruce Lee collection. Hopefully we'll get a Protro Bruce Lee 9 too :nerd:

Need them 9s for hooping.

Official pictures of 2 different colorways never come out the same day....I got a feeling they both will drop the same day.... we'll see

Idk but isn't sole separation an issue with how old they are now? Would much rather put the money towards the protro (if/when they release).

I've had no issues with my Kobe V's with sole separation so the 11's will certainly be fine. Only issue I have with my og Kobe V Bruce Lee pair is that there is a slight tear in the upper.

Last edited:
Official pictures of 2 different colorways never come out the same day....I got a feeling they both will drop the same day.... we'll see

I don't think they'll drop the same day, but I bet that alternate is a 2K exclusive release just like the alternate chaos was. In which case I might have to buy 2K.

The Bruce Lee 11s look best to me, but will cop these Protro Bruce Lee 5s just to add to the Bruce Lee collection. Hopefully we'll get a Protro Bruce Lee 9 too :nerd:

Need them 9s for hooping.
C01364C0-ACF3-4254-9D80-F170286197DC.jpeg
need some new 9’s since I turned mine into hiking shoes

Back
Top Bottom