Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010

I wouldn’t mind these at all. Crossing my fingers they release.
If Kobe was alive, these were going on discount EASY

now day 1 sell out

I sorta like the bottom pair even though they're kinda odd but not for $200

Joined Feb 17, 2012
The shozoku on the tongue and the achilles padding are so bad from that vid. Shozoku is too fat at the top and padding is too thin and wide in the back. Also it's got some weird striations going on in that toe box. The diamond pattern in the ankle area is too boxy and not diamond shape.

I have to admit tho that they've come a long way. Way back when, you can easily tell if the shozoku wasn't indented and flushed in the tongue. It would look like they just glued it on.

Joined Aug 13, 2000
Not sure if I’m missing anything but this seems like an obvious fake to me...
7C20696A-25B8-4EF5-BC24-DB396B9E37B6.png
Had noticed this ad as well and yes 100% fake beyond doubt. Sad for whoever got the winning bid, if up for the fight they could get refunded but itll take a bit work smh.

Joined Jul 22, 2018
The Kobe 5's heel tab keeps irritating my achilles. See photo and circled area. Any suggestions on how to help with this without destroying the shoe?

In addition, any advice on good basketball shoes that won't irritate the achilles? I guess a shoe with good soft padding in the heel tab or a cutout for the achilles would help.

Attachments

Joined Mar 10, 2011
The Kobe 5's heel tab keeps irritating my achilles. See photo and circled area. Any suggestions on how to help with this without destroying the shoe?

In addition, any advice on good basketball shoes that won't irritate the achilles? I guess a shoe with good soft padding in the heel tab or a cutout for the achilles would help.

Kyrie 6

Joined Aug 13, 2000
Where is the official details from
Nike? Y’all just blowing up smoke people’s asses ?
Buh buh but it was on Shop nice and the J23 app and pictures leaked...
smh hope people learn sooner or later, this is something Nike has never dealt with who knows what the future holds so until Nike releases an official statement everything is on standby but hey what do i know? Just your average forum dweller.

Joined Sep 27, 2015
^ exactly n also the laker colorway never released so what makes people think these will? False hope I guess

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now