Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Double fixed
I'll try "another colorway of a model THAT WE ALL WANT BUT CAN'T HAVE A SINGLE COLORWAY OF, GODDAMNIT IM ABOUT TO QUIT!"

Honestly, I am over this shoe. Favorite hoop shoe ever, thinned out all of my shoes in anticipation of only hooping in these for the foreseeable future, just before all this COVID mess. And here we are months later, no release. Basketball hoops are back up near me, so I bought some Harden's to hoop in. Eff you Nike, I'm over it. Don't see myself getting a pair of these unless they sit and go on sale.

Sorry for the rant.

I'll try "another colorway of a model THAT WE ALL WANT BUT CAN'T HAVE A SINGLE COLORWAY OF, GODDAMNIT IM ABOUT TO QUIT!"

Honestly, I am over this shoe. Favorite hoop shoe ever, thinned out all of my shoes in anticipation of only hooping in these for the foreseeable future, just before all this COVID mess. And here we are months later, no release. Basketball hoops are back up near me, so I bought some Harden's to hoop in. Eff you Nike, I'm over it. Don't see myself getting a pair of these unless they sit and go on sale.

Sorry for the rant.
EYBL’s usually never drop to the public. You gotta be in the circuit/know someone or pay for them. I think we’ve only got full release ones from Kyrie & KD (i think PG may have some too)

But COVID is the main reason now. i think if just the events of january had happened we’d probably be looking at more 5’s dropping.

These Chaos alternatives/variants that Buddy Hield received... sheeeeesh
332549EE-DCD7-4DD8-AFBB-5FCB747022FE.png

important!!

Ok so some points come to mind:

-Nike could still use Kobe's signature as it has been placed on previous shoe models , just not the combined logo of the signature, #24, and Kobe Bryant name.
-The shozoku logo is universal/isn't really owned by anyone so it's placement may continue
-Previous concepts remain up for grabs for continued use such as Kobe System, black mamba (minus hall of fame logo) & Carpe Diem
-Every point above is moot unless its under 1 of 3 filed trademarks

I spy Kobe 8 Pythons, and I have the same color front door.
:rofl:
I forgot those were even there! They are in really good shape, but I don't like them much, if I'm honest. I barely wore them before the cushioning in that drop-in midsole seemed to just evaporate for the most part, and I've only ever used them casually, too. They're just there by the door as a pair I throw on to run outside for something or to (rarely) hose off a car in the driveway LOL. For all of the love the 8s get around here, they've never done much for me. Several of them look great, and I still have an almost DS pair of Xmas Lights I love to just look at and break out a couple of times per year, but wearing them leaves a lot to be desired, at least for me.

Kobe V Protro (EYBL)
Forest Green/Metallic Red Bronze/Speed Yellow/Forest Green
CD4991-300
$180
via soleheatonfeet

968DFA6D-F2C4-4177-87D4-E66395C37B2A.jpeg

D5CF6291-A0AD-43EA-A583-2CD157C844EC.jpeg

71863235-E85B-4627-8BCB-1DBEF2A60BA2.jpeg

A5F3EBF9-3783-44DA-BE31-88F237B56A60.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom