Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

That 23penny price is ridiculous.

So much anger over reseller prices and Nike not releasing more Kobe 4s and 5s. These are just shoes. Nike will eventually figure out how to sell them to us. It makes too much financial sense. When that happens the resell prices will drop.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
163AC22D-722A-4109-8B16-B0B5BEBF30E6.png

so it begins.......
what a clown

The way Nike should do it if they really cared. Do them to order... but they won’t. We all put in our order for our size and they make it in demand kinda like Nike ID. They would be a 6 week or so shipment. Only way to beat these idiot resellers.

People have been saying this forever and they just never do it. I get it on most releases; they want the artificial scarcity to generate interest. But with Kobe's it's different. I really doubt Nike wants to piss off a bunch of Kobe fans by letting resellers profiteer from his death. If there was ever a time to take the wind out of the secondary market, this is it.

I will say that there is some precedent for something like this though. They really did flood the market with Jordan retros after the secondary market got out of control for awhile (especially the holiday XI), so it's not like Nike is totally unaware of these concerns.

People have been saying this forever and they just never do it. I get it on most releases; they want the artificial scarcity to generate interest. But with Kobe's it's different. I really doubt Nike wants to piss off a bunch of Kobe fans by letting resellers profiteer from his death. If there was ever a time to take the wind out of the secondary market, this is it.

I will say that there is some precedent for something like this though. They really did flood the market with Jordan retros after the secondary market got out of control for awhile (especially the holiday XI), so it's not like Nike is totally unaware of these concerns.

That would be cool if Nike didn’t release a single colorway but instead put them on NikeID, made to order, and opened the floodgates to any colorway. Mangos, Grinches, All stars, etc.
Big stages, Bruce Lee’s, DK etc

Collectors would go broke

That would be cool if Nike didn’t release a single colorway but instead put them on NikeID, made to order, and opened the floodgates to any colorway. Mangos, Grinches, All stars, etc.
Big stages, Bruce Lee’s, DK etc

Collectors would go broke

They put the multicolor IX lows on ID and I think I bought 3 pairs. Can't imagine what I'd buy now that I have a real job.

Another friend of mine who is a manager at footlocker house of hoops said they got the Kobe’s big stage chilling in the back and with the looting last month they had 18 pairs and only was able too keep 10 of them. They had to damage out the 8 because they were wrecked some with blood too smh

waste of Kobe’s being made

Another friend of mine who is a manager at footlocker house of hoops said they got the Kobe’s big stage chilling in the back and with the looting last month they had 18 pairs and only was able too keep 10 of them. They had to damage out the 8 because they were wrecked some with blood too smh

waste of Kobe’s being made
Pathetic on multiple fronts.

Back
Top Bottom