Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I'll take am all. Jk, most likely taking all L's. But def need that jersey, lakers cw, and the undefeated pairs. EYEBLS sounds like gs sizing only and I'm just okay on the big stages two face cw. Hopefully it won't be a complete mess if it's up on both undefeated/snkrs.

I'll take am all. Jk, most likely taking all L's. But def need that jersey, lakers cw, and the undefeated pairs. EYEBLS sounds like gs sizing only and I'm just okay on the big stages two face cw. Hopefully it won't be a complete mess if it's up on both undefeated/snkrs.

EYBLs go to men’s sz 18.

What’s sizing like on these Nike jerseys? I’m an XL.
I'd say go based off your regular size. But the larger the jersey, the larger the arm hole is going to be.

I prefer my shirts little looser at XL but I prefer the jersey at L since the XL armpit area will sag too much for me.

Made this while I was at work a couple of years ago It sits right in front of my desk, I get to see and remember young Bean everyday hope we all who are truly Kobe fans get the pairs we want

Attachments

• B115CFB6-D9BB-4E31-9D8B-C93240ECE6B7.jpeg
    B115CFB6-D9BB-4E31-9D8B-C93240ECE6B7.jpeg
    306.3 KB · Views: 489
I’m going for the jersey idk if I’ll shoot for M or L. Usually the length of the jersey is what has me wanting to go a size down.

I’m going for the jersey idk if I’ll shoot for M or L. Usually the length of the jersey is what has me wanting to go a size down.

Swingman jerseys don’t run long... authentics definitely do so u will be good

I can’t stand swingman jerseys so I’ll be passing

Back
Top Bottom