Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Nike, please make it happen.

Kobe V - MLK.jpg
These were the special MLK PEs (which I’d love to see released), so I imagine Nike fitted their guys with the shoe for the day. The whole squad didn’t wear Kobe’s like that on a regular basis though

Huarache 2k5s (in my avy) are still easily the best performance shoe ever! I feel bad for people who didn’t experience them brand new back in summer of 2005! Nothing like it ever

Could mean shoe isn’t limited and doesn’t have a reason to raffle. All the Kobe 4s was FCFS and I can buy every pair that released right now except the Undefeated pairs
Where can u buy every pair? None of the major sites have anything

Eastbay has 4 colorways in my size for retail and Draft Days are going for around retail on StockX.

That’s so tough for me to imagine cause the Kobe Line since the switch to lows has probably been the the best sig Line

I never played in the 1-3 but the 4,5 were good the 6 was great the 7 was trash, 8 was good the 9 for me it is the GOAT basketball shoe the elite lows and I’ve never had traction that came close to that either, and the 10 and 11 were decent but I can’t see Nike having to force his shoes on players that’s crazy
Pre release, the 4 was touted to be protro’d correct? Once all the hoopla got out about them not being as advertised, the shoe and line took a hit marketing wise and at the registers. So as soon as the NBA season got underway, nike had to show that the 4 was playable, even though there was no full length zoom. People pay attention to what the players are wearing, so what better way to clean up a spill? Nike knows what they are doing.

Fooocker usually don’t put up basketball kicks for the raffle

it’s pretty common for stuff that isn’t hyped to be FCFS

should be easy grab for some

Could mean shoe isn’t limited and doesn’t have a reason to raffle. All the Kobe 4s was FCFS and I can buy every pair that released right now except the Undefeated pairs

True, either way online is best in my case since I'll be in office that day.

My pair will be here on January 8th from this kid that helped me get em..I can’t wait to see em..look amazing in that pic 🔥🔥

Back
Top Bottom