Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Would be nice if Nike just massed produced these so stuff like this wouldn’t be necessary. Having to prove your fandom to spend your money is absurd.
I mean you're right, but it's Nike we're talking about. These would hit outlets if Kobe didn't pass. Limit the ugly cw's and mass produce the sought out CW's like the BL's.

I mean you're right, but it's Nike we're talking about. These would hit outlets if Kobe didn't pass. Limit the ugly cw's and mass produce the sought out CW's like the BL's.

And Nike still doesn’t take an L with a shoe hitting outlets. The prices of these shoes are inflated tenfold as is. A clearance price of $69.99 would still net hella profit on a shoe that cost a couple of dollars to make. I’m just over the hype on shoes. There’s no need for it to be like this, especially trying to generate hype on a fallen legend. Pretty disgusting, actually. Yet here, we are, begging Nike to take our money.

Emailed them yesterday for a shipping update
Capture.JPG

the single pairs of the undefeated pack are selling are selling for a very similar price to the entire pack in size 9.5, makes no sense at all!

the single pairs of the undefeated pack are selling are selling for a very similar price to the entire pack in size 9.5, makes no sense at all!

I asked StockX how shipping of one pair out the pack works -- the SELLER has to ship with the OG Box, just keep the other pair of shoes...

I hope they start sending out sizes 10.5:nerd: congrats to the recent posts on y'all shipping

Last edited:
EYBLs coming Friday :emoji_thumbsup:

I hadn't even noticed the time pass as I was hunting down two September releases that also eluded me. And by "elude" I mean resellers bought them up and sold them at a loss.

I'm curious what color is under the gold paint on the heel cup of the Dirty Dozen. Anybody dare to find out?

EYBLs coming Friday :emoji_thumbsup:

I hadn't even noticed the time pass as I was hunting down two September releases that also eluded me. And by "elude" I mean resellers bought them up and sold them at a loss.
what drops? :nerd:

You guys know I'm no reseller, so I don't care, but I was just looking at random **** on SX out of boredom ... wow, why is the Undefeated pack hundreds less in sz 9 than it is in like sz 11? These are taking a serious dive in general compared to a few weeks ago, but I'm confused about the price differences. Usually the smaller, more common sizes are up vs. something like my sz 11. So then I looked at the Chaos sales/asking prices, and it's the same thing where the larger sizes appear to be commanding more. Seems unusually odd to me, but perhaps I am missing something. Again, its nothing to me, just curious about what's going on there.

Back
Top Bottom