Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

You guys know I'm no reseller, so I don't care, but I was just looking at random **** on SX out of boredom ... wow, why is the Undefeated pack hundreds less in sz 9 than it is in like sz 11? These are taking a serious dive in general compared to a few weeks ago, but I'm confused about the price differences. Usually the smaller, more common sizes are up vs. something like my sz 11. So then I looked at the Chaos sales/asking prices, and it's the same thing where the larger sizes appear to be commanding more. Seems unusually odd to me, but perhaps I am missing something. Again, its nothing to me, just curious about what's going on there.

Bigger sizes in basketball shoes sell for more than smaller sizes...

Blue the great Kobe t shirts shipped, almost a month after ordering

kind of annoying because I have 2 orders and I needed them to fix one, I contacted them several times and they never responded. Then I got a shipped email today. Customer service in 2020. O well

kind of annoying because I have 2 orders and I needed them to fix one, I contacted them several times and they never responded. Then I got a shipped email today. Customer service in 2020. O well

Mine shipped yesterday. He does take a while to ship things out. Same thing happened when he first released these a few months ago.

Mine shipped yesterday. He does take a while to ship things out. Same thing happened when he first released these a few months ago.
It’s alright, I’m patient but I wish they responded to my messages about my wrong order.

You guys know I'm no reseller, so I don't care, but I was just looking at random **** on SX out of boredom ... wow, why is the Undefeated pack hundreds less in sz 9 than it is in like sz 11? These are taking a serious dive in general compared to a few weeks ago, but I'm confused about the price differences. Usually the smaller, more common sizes are up vs. something like my sz 11. So then I looked at the Chaos sales/asking prices, and it's the same thing where the larger sizes appear to be commanding more. Seems unusually odd to me, but perhaps I am missing something. Again, its nothing to me, just curious about what's going on there.
Undefeated had already shipped and delivered majority of their sizes <9.5
Sizes >10 barely shipped out starting like 2 days ago. They'll dip down in the next week or so.

B7FBC86E-9828-4E3D-9667-5BF68C8A3E03.jpeg

FBA3A348-9D0C-41E7-B938-8C2E00EB8430.jpeg

TTS a little tight on the top of my foot where the tongue and laces start. Hope they break in a little more. Fits a little smaller than OGs for me. Width and length are fine though.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I didn't get an email. Hopefully I get one soon

Hope it's not like bbsix. That business never answered my email and didn't ship even after months later. I had to file a dispute and I hope I get my money back. Maybe Bobby brown isn't working idk what's going on. I ordered the what yo 1s look like shirt

I didn't get an email. Hopefully I get one soon

Hope it's not like bbsix. That business never answered my email and didn't ship even after months later. I had to file a dispute and I hope I get my money back. Maybe Bobby brown isn't working idk what's going on. I ordered the what yo 1s look like shirt
Well I made 2 orders back to back and I’ve only gotten shipping for one order.

EYBLs definitely the sleeper hit of the Mamba Week releases for me...

IMG_6501.jpg

These were my personal favorites. I missed out on the EYBLs, but got the Lakers pair. I prefer crazy, colorful, and unusual color ways for hooping. It looks like the prices are coming down on them. Seems tempting but I’m starting to have too many shoes for hooping lol.

I popped on the EYBLs today. Was $240 on StockX so $280 all said and done. Crazy there's a ~20% upcharge... it's like using ticketmaster or stubhub. Buy a $100 ticket and wind up paying $320 :rofl:

What can you do, you win some, you lost most.

Back
Top Bottom