Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Didnt expect it...But I'll take em

20200922_090606.jpg

What was the message for the exclusive access?
It went something like this “your dedication during the mamba week has paid off...”

lol thats salt on the wound. You mean "all your L's on Mamba Week still does not earn you Exclusive Access to a bad GR cw"

a friend of mine got early access but couldn't check out my size and then the size sold out lol. I said bullet dodged.

in other news I wonder if I should dump the pack now or later....I want Prelude 4's and 5's. The pack is a half size too small. Prices dropping on stockx right now too. Idk to wait or dump now.

I only had 2 chances for exclusive access...couple months ago for the Jordan 1's pine green & court purple 2.0 restock and like last week for that whack Mt. Fiji crap lol

Nada of course. So no notification of EA yesterday to let you know you got picked?

I better get EA for one of the releases that's left.

my size 8 What if Pack finally delivered to the office

jawns are FIRE

breaking out the color pair for my TAPS tourney this weekend

Reactions: Ube
Bruce Lee's will be had. Resell or not! At this point unfortunately it'll be resell.:smh:

gotta pay to play. If u got it, it’s all good

in other news I wonder if I should dump the pack now or later....I want Prelude 4's and 5's. The pack is a half size too small. Prices dropping on stockx right now too. Idk to wait or dump now.
Prob should dump now

seller fees cut in half right now too

Back
Top Bottom