Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

They should make it available to all those interested who are attending the ceremony.(is it wrong to say that if I'm attending) lol. Well at least first dibs

Anybody have any idea if Del Sol Vs would be playable after all these years? Spring league starting up and want to wear either 5s or 8s, but not sure i want to drop 400+ on goat/stockx and took Ls on every SNKRS drop

Anybody have any idea if Del Sol Vs would be playable after all these years? Spring league starting up and want to wear either 5s or 8s, but not sure i want to drop 400+ on goat/stockx and took Ls on every SNKRS drop
The soles might separate pretty quickly. The glue isn't strong anymore after 10-11 years. Rubber that hasn't been used and is that old also isn't as tacky so traction could be spotty.

Mine still are but they've got regular use on 'em.

DSG FTW :pimp:

232C6F97-8D98-46E5-9D4F-E0C849DB8C89.jpeg

Old pic of my Kobe V collection at its peak (then after I put them all away realized I forgot Think Pinks but said hell nah I’m not taking them back out lmao). Man I wish all these new color ways/Samples had released when I was going hard after Kobe Vs. This model definitely brought me out of sneaker retirement back then and is still my favorite Nike shoe. The color palettes, the look, maaaaaan :pimp: I actually got my first pair of Chaos V’s from a NTer here and it sparked a friendship that lasted years.

Y’all remember being on the phone/website at 11PM (CST for me) and hoping to get through? :lol:

To this day the white/silver and white/purple TBs still elude me :smh:

First row all samples: Da Vinci, NCAA Final 4, Candace Dupree PE, Wolf Grey 1 of 1, and of course Gadgets. There’s also another sample by the inks a few rows back, clear sole black out. Didn’t have them in the front for some reason.

Love seeing this shoe get so much love again, keep posting up that fire NT :pimp:

B1B0E557-3277-4F8F-8D07-B5C9A66D2145.jpeg

^I remember placing a phone order for the Dark Knights on NDC. Had to wait over an hour :lol:

Simple times back then.

Hell yeah I remember that :lol:

I think Jordan Motorsport VIs released that same night and when I got through I was so worried the Kobe’s would be sold out and I’d have to settle for those

Reading articles saying Kobe’s estate never re-signed the contract with Nike so as of now the contact over. I’m sure they will work something out and re-sign it

Last edited:
Was keeping my 5 rings DS until the Lakers parade but now may keep them DS longer
Along with me White Undefeateds & black mamba Ad mids

Back
Top Bottom