Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

in for these if possible. I had the dark knights. ordered 12am on the phone with eastbay in the good old days.

078AC089-02B1-45DF-AAD8-741CE2EB717C.gif

I remember that.
:lol:
Goddamn am I glad I sold my last two DS pairs earlier this year. It was so hard to let them go but I figured they wouldn’t last long at that point if I wore them. I just had a feeling they’d return shortly and I could restock. For once I made the right call LOL

There are a few cw’s I hope they release. These Chaos are definitely one of them. Will be the first pair I double up on.

Need Bruce Lee’s too

Possibly big stages now too?? Just need Bruce Lee’s to drop as well and I’m set. Anything else is just icing.

I need Del Sol protros as well. So many fire colorways of the 5s & I cannot wait to pick up a few pairs to hoop in. Easily my favorite hoop shoe of all time.

I said the same exact thing about the 4’s and look how many OG colorways they dropped so far. Nike better not drop the ball with the 5’s.

Wow!! After seeing this I don't need any other pairs of shoes this year besides these 3 lol.

I hope they don't drop GR colorways. Man just go big on all the hype colors. Chaos, Dark Knight, Bruce Lees, Big Stage Home & Away, Parades, MLK, Shannon Brown, Aston Martin, All Stars, 5 Rings, and not including the UNDFTD collabs.

Nike dropped the ball with the 4's. I loved all of the Kobe 1 releases. Some PE's mixed with some classics and multiple colorways.

I cant help but wonder how the flz fiasco impacted their decisions on production (I'm guessing not as much as we think). My overall worry is the health of the Kobe line and my fear is that sales havent been as good as projected.

Most of the 1's could be bought at a deep discount

Ok unless they release inline IV, officially done with that model

All in on V regardless of colorway

Back
Top Bottom