Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I play 2K but I'm going to be out of town on the 26th. Anyone know how long the challenges went on for the Lebrons?

Those are nice but the white is what makes the og the better version. I don't got game system anymore so I can't even try to get them.

giphy.gif

Gimme real chaos

I play the myteam and havent started myplayer. Is the myplayer nation the online mode in myplayer

So if I am reading this correctly, the only advantage that comes from playing the video game for the black chaos colorway, is winning a chance to get them "a week early"? So we will eventually see a regular release of these or they put the wrong colorway on their picture.

I love the OG chaos colorway but I'd choose the black version over the OG.

I've come to associate the Chaos pair with the Joker, so the pair just doesn't work for me.

I've come to associate the Chaos pair with the Joker, so the pair just doesn't work for me.
The Chaos pair has always been associated with The Joker, but I get what you’re saying. If they do drop I wouldn’t mind having both.

So is that challenge going to be impossible? I have a PS4 but don’t play 2k anymore...

I could cop it but don’t wanna waste my time

Back
Top Bottom