Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

For the challenge game, can you change it to 12 minute quarters so you have much more time to score?
No the MyPlayer Nation mode is just 5 minute quarters.
Also woke up to a shipping notification for the 2Ks. Should be here New Years Eve.

This game is much harder than prior year. My player is rated 87 and missing layups like a dam fool.

not laughing at you, just that the way you said it was funny...i've never played this game so i'm gonna miss out on all the game access pairs

Have we decided what sizing is on these? .5 up?

I stopped hooping when these originally came out and got back into it with the 6’s. I’d say that’s why 6’s are my favorite.

Don't see them on Eastbay/Champs calendar, only Foot Locker for online. Should be HOH/few regular FTL for in-store. Unless most will be at boutiques/tier0 spots

It was a festivus miracle but I was able to beat the challenge. How long does it take to receive the snkrs email? Its been 20min and nothing yet...

Hell yeah!
FA78D0CB-DD1E-4F8C-A7EF-D8295FA0474D.jpeg

Well I completed the challenge like 4 hours ago and still no message. I wonder if it got messed up because right after the game it took me to a beats contract negotiation. But it did give me the pop up that I got the virtual shoes and I'm wearing them. I've tried linking my account over 20 times, nothing is happening...

how sure is everyone that there isn’t any heel zoom? It would be a damn shame
No one actually knows. The wording in Nike’s product description from the press release—in my view as a professional writer and editor—if read literally says the softer foam enhances the feel of the heel Zoom unit. Despite some people here reading it to say there was no heel Zoom, that is not grammatically/technically what it said.
But now we also see the video Nike made showing the tech, and it shows the midsole with nothing but foam in the heel. That’s the eyebrow raiser. Some people argued originally that Nike is only showing the upgraded tech, so that’s why no image of heel Zoom. It made some sense at first, but at this point I think that’s wishful thinking. After what happened with the IV Protro, Nike would be beyond dopey to leave out a shot of the heel bag if it indeed exists. Not that this company doesn’t do plenty of dopey things ...
Someone will have to cut open a pair. Or I guess if we can feel the Zoom under our heels come Friday, we might know that way.

I hate this game. Im sitting at 40 points scored as a ROLE PLAYER and my teammates won't pass me the ball. Jesus ***** almighty.

I hate this game. Im sitting at 40 points scored as a ROLE PLAYER and my teammates won't pass me the ball. Jesus ***** almighty.
This is why I play as a PG every year :lol: even though I’ll get killed in the park because everyone is a 7 foot guard that can rebound and shoot like curry :rofl:

Well I completed the challenge like 4 hours ago and still no message. I wonder if it got messed up because right after the game it took me to a beats contract negotiation. But it did give me the pop up that I got the virtual shoes and I'm wearing them. I've tried linking my account over 20 times, nothing is happening...
Same here. Just keeps taking me though a weird loop asking me to sign in over and over for some strange reason smh

Same here. Just keeps taking me though a weird loop asking me to sign in over and over for some strange reason smh

If you force close the SNKRS app, it should show up in the inbox when you reopen it. They’re already sold out though.

35FC5603-D478-48B5-8456-70ED57E52C05.png
D3AB2DC0-776D-4755-823F-5F561D7B7738.png

No one actually knows. The wording in Nike’s product description from the press release—in my view as a professional writer and editor—if read literally says the softer foam enhances the feel of the heel Zoom unit. Despite some people here reading it to say there was no heel Zoom, that is not grammatically/technically what it said.
But now we also see the video Nike made showing the tech, and it shows the midsole with nothing but foam in the heel. That’s the eyebrow raiser. Some people argued originally that Nike is only showing the upgraded tech, so that’s why no image of heel Zoom. It made some sense at first, but at this point I think that’s wishful thinking. After what happened with the IV Protro, Nike would be beyond dopey to leave out a shot of the heel bag if it indeed exists. Not that this company doesn’t do plenty of dopey things ...
Someone will have to cut open a pair. Or I guess if we can feel the Zoom under our heels come Friday, we might know that way.
For what it’s worth, BSTN are describing the shoe as being “lower to the ground”

I’m expecting no heel zoom. Why couldn’t they put the KD12 zoom strobel in it? :frown:

Back
Top Bottom