Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Is this picture suppose to update ever, show that my account is linked? Maybe that’s the problem?
FBD4E191-6867-4DBA-81EA-4CE955368447.png

2k kobes shipped :nthat:

lewi1913 lewi1913 you should see this
6A57E31D-342E-4F94-93F9-29D00338362B.png

the access should be under the link accounts one.. check the inbox

if dont work try to link account via desktop instead of via phone

For what it’s worth, BSTN are describing the shoe as being “lower to the ground”

I’m expecting no heel zoom. Why couldn’t they put the KD12 zoom strobel in it? :frown:

Aren’t these supposed to have the full length soft lunar insoles? If that’s the case then what does it matter if the shoe has heel zoom?

Also is the release date 3/1/2020 or 1/3/2020?

I am having the same issue. Just tried to link them on desktop. It allowed me to link, then when I went to pull the snkrs app up on desktop it told me I had to use mobile.

I've tried linking and unlinking, mobile and desktop. I can't figure out any other ways to try this. Its super frustrating...

I am having the same issue. Just tried to link them on desktop. It allowed me to link, then when I went to pull the snkrs app up on desktop it told me I had to use mobile.

right using desktop is just for it to link, you cant open the shoes via desktop it would need to be app

now open up the SNKRS APP and it should be in your mail box once you refresh at least thats how it was for me

I was able to complete the challenge on Saturday night and there were only two sizes left I believe. I grabbed a size 11. I typically wear a 11.5. I'm hoping these fit, otherwise I may try and sell them later.

right using desktop is just for it to link, you cant open the shoes via desktop it would need to be app

now open up the SNKRS APP and it should be in your mail box once you refresh at least thats how it was for me

Yes, I tried that-even went in and uninstalled the app and reinstalled again and it still isn’t working. Doesn’t seem like it is worth all this hassle.

Raffles and below retail deals is what i'll miss

O and collabs and certain models that only drop over there like the air max light

Yes, I tried that-even went in and uninstalled the app and reinstalled again and it still isn’t working. Doesn’t seem like it is worth all this hassle.
The only other thing I can think of is to do the challenge again tonight. But in order to do that, I need to become a starter, then demand a trade, etc. Lakers don't play again until 1/1, which is my team.

Someone posted that the 2K pairs are sold out...I missed out, but not losing any sleep about it. Anyone know what all sites will have the OG Chaos?

No one actually knows. The wording in Nike’s product description from the press release—in my view as a professional writer and editor—if read literally says the softer foam enhances the feel of the heel Zoom unit. Despite some people here reading it to say there was no heel Zoom, that is not grammatically/technically what it said.
What I've been trying to say! However, Nike has shown us multiple times we cannot take their words at face value.

But now we also see the video Nike made showing the tech, and it shows the midsole with nothing but foam in the heel. That’s the eyebrow raiser. Some people argued originally that Nike is only showing the upgraded tech, so that’s why no image of heel Zoom. It made some sense at first, but at this point I think that’s wishful thinking. After what happened with the IV Protro, Nike would be beyond dopey to leave out a shot of the heel bag if it indeed exists. Not that this company doesn’t do plenty of dopey things ...
Someone will have to cut open a pair. Or I guess if we can feel the Zoom under our heels come Friday, we might know that way.
The video concerns me as well but like you said, we'll see once the surgeons/dissectors get their pairs in hand.

Back
Top Bottom