Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I honestly don't even see why people would bother to flip these anyway. After fees, people are looking at like a 10-20 dollar profit. Better not see people lined up any earlier than 6am when my ftl gets their shipment.
For me it would all depend on the effort put in. If its an online purchase vs in store.

In store: i would want multiples if i were to do it.

Online: Pretty easy. Couple clicks and a trip to ups.

For some its not just the dollar amount from the sale but it is the credit card reward points, achieving platinum status under the FTL umbrella, and FTl rewards received for doing it.

Last but not least, people are unsure of the market. I doubt they are hoping for $20 but sometimes thats just how it is.

From insta

Screenshot_20200106-114549_Instagram.jpg

For me it would all depend on the effort put in. If its an online purchase vs in store.

In store: i would want multiples if i were to do it.

Online: Pretty easy. Couple clicks and a trip to ups.

For some its not just the dollar amount from the sale but it is the credit card reward points, achieving platinum status under the FTL umbrella, and FTl rewards received for doing it.

Last but not least, people are unsure of the market. I doubt they are hoping for $20 but sometimes thats just how it is.
I mean if people are just letting it go for near retail after fees just for the cc points, idk what to say. I hope these tank and the average reseller loses money on these. For me, I thought I had a decent chance at these on snkrs so I didn't even bother with ftl. Plus ftl shipping to hawaii is 25 bucks so it's almost not even worth it if I can cop on snkrs with free shipping. I'm just gonna take my chances on there being enough stock on my local ftl drop this week. I can't really take off from work so I'm gonna hope my wife can just pop up after opening and get me a pair.

Got the shipping email

Went TTS... I have a my Dark Knights DS and tried then on forgot how snug these are but break in after wearing though I still have yet to wear them and my BL lol

Not sure what's going on, but FTL had a phantom size 11 show up when I refreshed the page a few minutes ago... was able to cart it and just got order confirmation. Not confident the order will actually be fullfilled, but I'd keep an eye out for more maybe cancelled orders? Also not sure why they charged me for shipping, but I'll take it!

2143234235.JPG

Not sure what's going on, but FTL had a phantom size 11 show up when I refreshed the page a few minutes ago... was able to cart it and just got order confirmation. Not confident the order will actually be fullfilled, but I'd keep an eye out for more maybe cancelled orders? Also not sure why they charged me for shipping, but I'll take it!

2143234235.JPG

I saw various size 8, 9 10s and checked out. Never got shipping confirmation though and today confirmed all were silently cancelled or not valid since no stock. Talked to a rep and they said this is how it is.... try again....

They don't give a sh*t, and not gonna waste my time refreshing the pages :smile:

I mean if people are just letting it go for near retail after fees just for the cc points, idk what to say. I hope these tank and the average reseller loses money on these. For me, I thought I had a decent chance at these on snkrs so I didn't even bother with ftl. Plus ftl shipping to hawaii is 25 bucks so it's almost not even worth it if I can cop on snkrs with free shipping. I'm just gonna take my chances on there being enough stock on my local ftl drop this week. I can't really take off from work so I'm gonna hope my wife can just pop up after opening and get me a pair.
For sure. I dont necessarily agree with it, i more so offering a reason why.

People tend to be penny wise (no pun intended) and pound dumb. Find a hustle that will actually make you real money. People would rather spend their time making a quick buck rather than invest their time into something that could drastically improve their life.

I have a sz 12 coming in tomorrow (My brother hit on Snkrs also so he won’t be needing it)

I need another sz 11 though. Hopefully I can find a trade on Offer-Up

Back
Top Bottom