Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Nothing that hasn’t been seen. Just happy to finally have my first pair of Vs after miss after miss (on colorways I wanted) when they first released.

4C957D89-EF36-4B3C-BD3F-26C57535351A.jpeg

Maybe they should put a a gum sole on the protro big stage home like with what they did with ADs. IDK

Maybe they should put a a gum sole on the protro big stage home like with what they did with ADs. IDK
Was thinking that and wouldnt be surprised if they went that route yet then again this time around we may even get a icy blue sole considering the Kobe/Jordan connection and recent success of the remastered 11 mold.
In the end i prefer that OG creamy sole that ages like the originals to that goldish tone but would willingly take either of the three honestly just no solid.

Way overdue for Aways. Sick of seeing used/aged pairs on eBay
Was thinking that and wouldnt be surprised if they went that route yet then again this time around we may even get a icy blue sole considering the Kobe/Jordan connection and recent success of the remastered 11 mold.
In the end i prefer that OG creamy sole that ages like the originals to that goldish tone but would willingly take either of the three honestly just no solid.
I like OG creamy as well but hated that it could get orange box bleed

Welp left a bid on stockx for $210 on these and it got accepted. Funny how i ultimately decided not to double up and then it happens.

I always forget to take down the stock x bids

I’m not touching StockX...Seen too many people get hit with their piss poor security...Once I saw that if somebody else accesses your account, and you change your password, they don’t even get logged off...They would have to manually log out for the password change to effect them...Contacted them to delete my account and payment / bank info with the quickness...

Guy in a sneaker group I’m part of got hit for $7K...Rolex and a couple of bags... Not even playing with that BS...

And I’m sure his bank caught it! Somebody bought $700 off whites on my account but my bank caught it right away, bc of the address change... I told SX about it & they acted like nothing happened 🤣
So I changed my password and haven’t had a issue since!

I remember those days as well. Those Kobe threads used to be hundreds of pages long. I remember picking up my pairs of Big Stages at NTLA, won the raffle for my size.

I had an F&F discount at the outlets, picked up so many pairs of TB V's & VI's for like $50-$60. Even used to phone order Kobe shirts from like Utah Stores because they'd have them sitting for $10 bucks a shirt lol
Man i remember that day, I won my pairs from that NTLA raffle too, so many people were there

Been hearing way too many horror stories about the Stockx Hack thing. I actually just leave one credit card on there, to me....it's the CC banks money, not mine. CC are drawn from a line of credit not directly from your bank account. If anything happens you're not liable for the fraud. I also have purchase notification to my phone instantly on anything purchased on my cards so I would be able to report right way. I wouldn't attach my personal debit card or anything directly to my funds. Just personal opinion to me CC have the best protection. If anything goes to the investigation process your real money isn't tied up.

Been hearing way too many horror stories about the Stockx Hack thing. I actually just leave one credit card on there, to me....it's the CC banks money, not mine. CC are drawn from a line of credit not directly from your bank account. If anything happens you're not liable for the fraud. I also have purchase notification to my phone instantly on anything purchased on my cards so I would be able to report right way. I wouldn't attach my personal debit card or anything directly to my funds. Just personal opinion to me CC have the best protection. If anything goes to the investigation process your real money isn't tied up.
This guy knows how to play it. Have yet to have any issues through the app but recently went through a bogus reseller on Bay trying to pass fake Jams on me. Got enough people to have a healthy feedback record before being shut down too which is sad as hell. Took almost a month because he was trying to dispute for the refund to hit CC but like you said its their money not directly out of our pockets. Almost like you gotta be safe everywhere these days smh.

The people who get hit hard by ANY hack are the people who use the SAME PASSWORD on every site.

I had a unique password for stockX. Never had any trouble. Got the infamous hacking e-mail, changed it to another unique password. Haven't had any trouble.

BUT, they're farrr from infallible. They have a glaring customer service problem (as does GOAT), and there is absolutely no reason for not having two-factor authentication. Still, I find their layout to be the easiest and most streamlined. I've had more trouble with GOAT within 10 transactions than I have with SX over 150 transactions. To be 100% safe, use a prepaid, junk, or dedicated credit card to put on file with them (which is required, for their protection), and ALWAYS use PayPal which is like a financial condom.

Also...starting to get nervous about an ASG release. They did the Lebron and Kobe Christmas kicks. The Lebron 7 ASG is essentially confirmed. But I haven't heard or seen anything about the ZKV :frown:

Back
Top Bottom