Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Looks like prices are dipping a bit on the chaos joints. If I can cop for around 350 I’ll be happy lol smh
Yeah, right now is a decent time to buy. ..I see prices going back up on Kobe's around the all star weekend and then again around the memorial.

these need to drop god damn
Nike-Zoom-Kobe-V-5-Inline-Release-Info.jpg

Looks like prices are dipping a bit on the chaos joints. If I can cop for around 350 I’ll be happy lol smh

I suggest don’t.

I’m 100% sure that Nike still has a lot of stock.

Even if u can’t cop on the restocks resale would go down.

I suggest don’t.

I doubt it they have lot

if they do it’s probably a small amount unless they fired up the factories to produce more as we speak (doubtful)

Yeah I think they're just gonna move on to other colorways, doubt they're gonna start remaking another batch

Yeah I think they're just gonna move on to other colorways, doubt they're gonna start remaking another batch
That’s true, I mean Jordan has done it before but again just saying that I highly doubt they have a ton sitting somewhere

They were sitting a lot of places before all of this happened. Only real question is if retailers pulled everything in time before vultures and fans alike were able to clean up.

retailers weren't instructed to pull products, at least not the first 2 days. Could be employees or just regular reseller vultures that went and cleaned the spots up.

My last two purchases, while Kobe was still amongst us. Wizenards on release day and the 2Ks with the help of a friend. The book I won at the Nike EU raffle and is the only signed item I own from him. Will keep that book forever and the shoes of course, heavy wear already taking place. Thanks for the great moments Kobe! Got up for you uncountable times at 3am German time to watch you play.

Attachments

• IMG_4344.jpg
    IMG_4344.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 408
As far as the chaos in particular, most places here in LA sold out generally speaking, not to mention it was released as a quick-strike. Maybe a few stores had some random sizes but that was about it.

I knew I was in trouble when the shoes sold out on Nike except for size 15-17 even before him passing so take it how you will. lmao

But with this being the last shoe released before he passed, I think it’ll be rare if we see Nike do anything with this shoe for a while, if ever again.

Maybe they’ll release the Champion/10year anniversary Kobe 5 that was slated to be released this month maybe during all star weekend but with this tragedy being so out of the ordinary, it’s pretty much up speculation for now

I suggest don’t.

Man I hope you’re right lol ima wait it out and see but in the meantime ima keep trolling sellers on eBay and keep them in panick mode by buying shoes and not paying for them.

That way when they see the prices dropping they’ll take profits wherever they can And at that point it’ll be the price I’m comfortable paying for them at. Lmaoooo

Back
Top Bottom