Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Yeah WTF just happened there? The pair in those pics looks fake as hell (check that toebox material for starters) but regardless, if that’s what they come out looking like, I just saved $200. Those suck.

silver or white they will Sellout for sure

As long as bruce lees ain’t like the lebrons today. i’ll be ok

I know nothing about the limited/hyped sneakers. How do people get them? Just stay on the Snkrs app and pray?

Need to prepare for these Kobe’s. Never had to deal with it because Kobe’s haven’t been too difficult to get.

FF2949FD-3DA3-4259-942D-EB5F0D590E84.gif

The Big Stages and the Court Purples haven't released yet and we're already looking forward to the Bruce Lees :lol:
Protro 6 coming early 2021 too, but I guess those Protro 6s gonna get pushed back to late 2021 because of these delays.

So there’s an alternate version of the Bruce Lee’s.......(?)
One thing I noticed from these Alternates #2 was it's missing the "o" from Kobe's sig on the heel. I thought something looked off when I first saw the pic.
2C136443-0E4E-4FC1-A211-0C58D85DA5E2.jpeg.jpg

632C252C-10AA-45EF-881D-0607B5EF68B9.png

the top pair does look a lil funky? The plastic heel cup to the yellow Achilles part is much closer on the bottom pair

The Big Stages and the Court Purples haven't released yet and we're already looking forward to the Bruce Lees :lol:
Protro 6 coming early 2021 too, but I guess those Protro 6s gonna get pushed back to late 2021 because of these delays.
So true low key getting tired of talking about future colorways and not having release dates lol

Last edited:
So true low key getting tired of talking about future colorways and not having release dates lol
Thats why im not amped about a damn thing until something is released directly from Nike. As it stands im just focused on OG pairs until they can give us some word anything more concrete.
On another note....
they got our guy at 9. Kobe bought to raise from the grave to come out of retirement over that ****.

Back
Top Bottom