Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Hadn’t noticed that. Either it’s a true flaw or straight fugazi. Here’s the pair from Sole Collector....
CDCE2103-1AD6-498D-86B1-257C49321876.jpeg
Has to be fake. The ankle padding doesn't even curve down then up towards the achilles. It's just cuts straight thru. Should be a deeper curve than that.
DC01EA67-B167-4D3E-AF8B-266622B332AA.jpeg.jpg

KBProtro5.jpg

Look no further than the lace style - fakes are always laced over the laceholes for some reason, never laced correctly. I know this is such a miniscule detail, but in my experience, this has been a consistent detail

Just got my gold/black hoodie in from (Mamba) Sports Academy. They threw in a free drawstring bag, patch, pen and a chapstick all with the MSA logo. I know its not much but I felt like a little kid again when I opened the box. They are probably trying to get rid of everything with the logo but it was a nice touch.

Not gonna lie....im worried about new Kobes coming....been able to save alot more money with no new Kobes as well as no commute from covid

I just grabbed these off eBay for $237 shipped. My first pair of Kobe V's were the Lower Merion Away and beat the crap out of those. Have another Lower Merion Aways on ice so excited to compare the Protros with those.
IMG_6867.JPG

Mannnnn nice!

I just put up an offer of $305 on GOAT myself for my 11.5.

I just grabbed these off eBay for $237 shipped. My first pair of Kobe V's were the Lower Merion Away and beat the crap out of those. Have another Lower Merion Aways on ice so excited to compare the Protros with those.
IMG_6867.JPG
pre opened? either way, GREAT price

Damn so much stuff coming out in that short time span. Those Sbs, Travis Scott, air max’s, the 13s, graffiti 7 lebrons and possibly these??

Back
Top Bottom