Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Not sure if I’m missing anything but this seems like an obvious fake to me...
7C20696A-25B8-4EF5-BC24-DB396B9E37B6.png
Terrible fakes and there are 13 bids :smh:

Not sure if I’m missing anything but this seems like an obvious fake to me...
7C20696A-25B8-4EF5-BC24-DB396B9E37B6.png
Had noticed this ad as well and yes 100% fake beyond doubt. Sad for whoever got the winning bid, if up for the fight they could get refunded but itll take a bit work smh.

The Kobe 5's heel tab keeps irritating my achilles. See photo and circled area. Any suggestions on how to help with this without destroying the shoe?

In addition, any advice on good basketball shoes that won't irritate the achilles? I guess a shoe with good soft padding in the heel tab or a cutout for the achilles would help.

Attachments

• IMG_2563.jpg
    IMG_2563.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 2,930
The Kobe 5's heel tab keeps irritating my achilles. See photo and circled area. Any suggestions on how to help with this without destroying the shoe?

In addition, any advice on good basketball shoes that won't irritate the achilles? I guess a shoe with good soft padding in the heel tab or a cutout for the achilles would help.

Kyrie 6

Where is the official details from
Nike? Y’all just blowing up smoke people’s asses ?
Buh buh but it was on Shop nice and the J23 app and pictures leaked...
smh hope people learn sooner or later, this is something Nike has never dealt with who knows what the future holds so until Nike releases an official statement everything is on standby but hey what do i know? Just your average forum dweller.

^ exactly n also the laker colorway never released so what makes people think these will? False hope I guess

Would love it Nike does a massive GR to handle the on-going wave.
You and i both. Tired of seeing the markets flooded with reseller postings while genuine fans are then left with the choice to either contribute to the problem or miss out.
This Kobe stuff however is where i officially find it unacceptable and beyond disgusting so perhaps thats playing a strong role in the hold up as well. Really want the line to continue so strongly, the guy was a role model a legend to many and the fans would love to do our part in continuing that legacy.

No confirmed dates nor information from Nike. It’s probably just a placeholder date based around hopeful conclusion of negotiations between Nike and Kobe’s estate.

I also feel having a mass GR will drive the resell values down.

You and i both. Tired of seeing the markets flooded with reseller postings while genuine fans are then left with the choice to either contribute to the problem or miss out.
This Kobe stuff however is where i officially find it unacceptable and beyond disgusting so perhaps thats playing a strong role in the hold up as well. Really want the line to continue so strongly, the guy was a role model a legend to many and the fans would love to do our part in continuing that legacy.

important!!

Welp thats gonna send some back peddling on all that Lady V chatter. This is really good news and explains the Sports Academy situation. Glad to see that Mamba M will be put to use again, always thought that seal is rather sexy.

Back
Top Bottom