Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

If you don’t think people are reselling these, you’re living under a rock. All other protros are being resold, don’t know why these would be any different.

like someone else said, unless Nike pumps colorways and stock like the Nike Roshe Run, then people will be flipping these and cracking heads open.

As most of you all I’m hopeful these pairs will be plentiful for the people that truly want them. I hope they went back and produced more pairs to meet what’s gonna be earth shattering demand. I’d love to see Kobes produced in the same numbers my beloved Air Jordan XI is. Also hopeful this shoe will show up Nike iD as well.

Curious as to why PJ tucker is getting a retail release of his PEs. He’s not a known KobeFam guy. With that being said and seeing PJs release, we’ll see Derozan’s gray colorway release too. maybe one more players PE, with similar color scheme?

back to questioning why PJ....when I think of KobeFam, I think along the likes of Derozan, Isaiah Thomas,Booker, AD, heck even Sabrina. Never once did I think of PJ as KobeFam.

Curious as to why PJ tucker is getting a retail release of his PEs. He’s not a known KobeFam guy. With that being said and seeing PJs release, we’ll see Derozan’s gray colorway release too. maybe one more players PE, with similar color scheme?

back to questioning why PJ....when I think of KobeFam, I think along the likes of Derozan, Isaiah Thomas,Booker, AD, heck even Sabrina. Never once did I think of PJ as KobeFam.

Probably because it just came down to PJ being known as the sneaker guy so he'll be able to market the sneaker better - not that any Kobe signature line needs to be marketed at this point

I'm guessing because he is the most "influential" on social media as far as sneakers go, out of those you listed. Doesn't have the most followers but most known for kicks.

Quick question. I haven’t bought a release day shoe in a loonnnng time, so I’m not sure, but if shoes release on SNKRS, speed is not a factor, correct?
Speed definitely matters in the sense if you aren’t mashing the buy button the millisecond it pops up, you won’t get them. But speed doesn’t matter in the sense that even if you do that, you’re probably not getting them anyway.

I'm feeling good about these coming to ID, BUT I'm hoping now that we don't only get options with stupid patterns. Not into the leopard print or that striped that PJ showed off. Give us some basic colors to run with

Speed definitely matters in the sense if you aren’t mashing the buy button the millisecond it pops up, you won’t get them. But speed doesn’t matter in the sense that even if you do that, you’re probably not getting them anyway.

I'm not sure that's the case. The latest info on hyped Nike releases is that as long as you get in line within the first two minutes, you have a shot. It isn't really first come, first served.

I'm not sure that's the case. The latest info on hyped Nike releases is that as long as you get in line within the first two minutes, you have a shot. It isn't really first come, first served.
haven't hit on snkrs in years

so yea that 2 min thing is a lie lol

I guess that’s true. Nike doesn’t need to market these to the mamba fam, they need to reach the majority market and PJ does that. Unfortunately, marketing to PJs audience Is basically marketing to the resellers.

if anyone from Nike monitors this thread, drop some SabrinaPE’s. It’ll be the second best thing to happen to the line,after NIKEID.

For work today. These guys over 10 yrs old. Tag says manufactured in Dec 2009.
FDD68719-86AB-4474-9E48-E88B7298C1BF.jpeg

Wait, the ADs got the NIKEID treatment? I thought they got retail releases?

I definitely don’t see these hitting NIKEID. Not even with limited options, which is why PJ said they’d be coming to stores soon.

even if they did hit NIKEID, you’d have like 2 minutes to try and create something with the website bugging and not being able to see what you’ve created. It’s what happened with Nike Levi’s By You. Except these are Kobe’s and will have way more demand than some AF1s.

I’m not getting my hopes up.

Attachments

• 56AFD449-4EDC-4179-80E9-8BAFDAE47772.png
    56AFD449-4EDC-4179-80E9-8BAFDAE47772.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 579
I really hope Vs hittin ID happens for real, even with limited options.
pretty much, at this point I don't even care

give me basic designs or even make those white/ornge booker PE's that some other players are wearing in team colors that look like TB color ways, I don't give a damn

Back
Top Bottom