Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

This is just WRONG! There is something off with all 5 of these pairs. The Lakers pair is the only one I really don’t have a complaint about on the upper, but the translucent sole is out of place. They have literally butchered the greatest Kobe shoe.

This is just WRONG! There is something off with all 5 of these pairs. The Lakers pair is the only one I really don’t have a complaint about on the upper, but the translucent sole is out of place. They have literally butchered the greatest Kobe shoe.

Translucent blue is like the worst color they could've used on the Laker pair.

White, black, purple, or even yellow would've looked much better. But they said, nope we wanna go with a color that doesn't really make sense - translucent blue it is.

Well they didn’t literally butcher it..
This rollout has sucked! Chaos is the only standout as it’s a classic. The new colorways and most of the PEs have been a joke. Those White/Gold Undefeateds would be INSANE, BUT they put turquoise on the damn tongue and back of the shoe! WHY!?

Translucent blue is like the worst color they could've used on the Laker pair.

White, black, purple, or even yellow would've looked much better. But they said, nope we wanna go with a color that doesn't really make sense - translucent blue it is.

Should have been a Black outsole.

This rollout has sucked! Chaos is the only standout as it’s a classic. The new colorways and most of the PEs have been a joke. Those White/Gold Undefeateds would be INSANE, BUT they put turquoise on the damn tongue and back of the shoe! WHY!?

Should have been a Black outsole.
Turquoise is Charlotte Hornets color, the team that traded him

Interesting

Attachments

• B8B54BEB-0209-44D4-A1E7-A36E3C179001.jpeg
    B8B54BEB-0209-44D4-A1E7-A36E3C179001.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 487
need a jersey and need the lakers pair and big stage. im not gonna get my hopes up though

They didnt make what MOST people wanted.

What did most people want?
We are getting OG colors too we got the Chaos with the Bruce lee down the line.

The 4’s only had 3 OG’s dropa (Draft Days/Del Sol/Carpe)
5’s already have 2.5 (Chaos/Bruce lee and half of big stages) and who knows what else they have/had planned
The new colors are dope. The undftd this year are way more original that the first 2 collabs

I’m in for whatever I can get! But the amount of hype means basically everyone will be going for them. It’s going to be a tough week daily going for all of them 🐍

What did most people want?
We are getting OG colors too we got the Chaos with the Bruce lee down the line.

The 4’s only had 3 OG’s dropa (Draft Days/Del Sol/Carpe)
5’s already have 2.5 (Chaos/Bruce lee and half of big stages) and who knows what else they have/had planned
The new colors are dope. The undftd this year are way more original that the first 2 collabs

this. Dude complaining like these are the only releases happening.

I hope I can add the Undefeated “What If” pair to my hooping rotation, which currently consists of the Undefeated 4 Protros and the Chaos 5s!!

Soooo i wonder what the other UNDFTD pairs look like

We got 6 pairs with the 1
5 with the 4
and only 3 with the 5 :nerd::nerd:

Back
Top Bottom