Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Undefeated posted a picture of the What If Pack and the description doesn't have raffle details like the Big Stages and 5x Champs did. I'm guessing it's gonna be a free for all for the bots then?

I wish StockX and GOAT gave us an option to talk to sellers who are selling Kobes at a jacked up price.

So we can roast tf out them and tell them to f**k off for profiting off his death.

Local footlocker backdoored every pair.... Waiting in line for no reason
I never imagined this type of thing happening. I called my own and asked about the shoes and they immediately said no they won’t have them.. didn’t sound right... f’in aholes...

I find it hilarious that Kobe’s shoes were sitting hard before his death, available to everyone even those who loved him. The 81’s sat HARD, with them even showing up in Marshall’s. Now he dies, people see a business opportunity, and those fans who walked right by when ALL of his releases were available, are now upset? Looking back on history, anyone who had something of value due to the passing of a celebrity, came into some form of comeuppance. This isn’t at all new.

I find it hilarious that Kobe’s shoes were sitting hard before his death, available to everyone even those who loved him. The 81’s sat HARD, with them even showing up in Marshall’s. Now he dies, people see a business opportunity, and those fans who walked right by when ALL of his releases were available, are now upset? Looking back on history, anyone who had something of value due to the passing of a celebrity, came into some form of comeuppance. This isn’t at all new.
seriously. im not even mad that i missed out on these new ones because I have hundreds of pairs still from 2006-January 2020. Everyone had like 15 years to buy all his shoes easily

For my LA peeps....

Was listening to ESPN 710 a few minutes ago and they were talking about Kobe day. A caller got on the line and started talking about the shoes and how its impossible to get them now because of the bots. John Ireland said he has a buddy that works at Nike specifically on the Kobe line and that he was going to email him to try to get some answers.

Would be nice to hear something back from Nike about the situation....

Undefeated posted a picture of the What If Pack and the description doesn't have raffle details like the Big Stages and 5x Champs did. I'm guessing it's gonna be a free for all for the bots then?

If we couldn't buy limited Protros we have no shot at these super limited undefeated collabs. Hypebeasts love anything that has the name Undefeated on it

For my LA peeps....

Was listening to ESPN 710 a few minutes ago and they were talking about Kobe day. A caller got on the line and started talking about the shoes and how its impossible to get them now because of the bots. John Ireland said he has a buddy that works at Nike specifically on the Kobe line and that he was going to email him to try to get some answers.

Would be nice to hear something back from Nike about the situation....
LOL come on man :rofl::rofl:

Dude should hustle harder and get his $ right if he really wants the shoes

I want answers why I cant get every hyped release such as off white, chunky dunky dunks too off the snkrs app too smh

If big stages drop to around 450-500..... sadly...... I will cop #ResellersCanGoPlayInTraffic
You would to tell resellers to go play in traffic but hand them $300+ in profit? You don't have to have these shoes. But if you pay resell prices, you support resellers, which is fine.

Here I was clowning PJ Tucker’s PE because I didn’t like how they looked. I was thinking I was gonna pass on them because I had a choice. Now I’m “passsing” because I won’t have a choice. Lol

A3701F69-3EF2-4093-8397-5A85B28BCCDA.png
FBFBE1C2-3E31-4046-A6FE-A8DD5DA67F51.png
Man! What a relief. First SNKRS hit since White Black flyknit trainers in 2017! No bots just pure blessings!

Back
Top Bottom