Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I saw it yesterday. Then it disappeared. Saw the link on twitter and signed in and it said coming soon. At 12 it went live and I was able to checkout instantly.
My wife's account went Str8 to sold out.
Congrats man. Did you hit on Undefeated too or this was your last hope?

My last major exclusive access was Sean’s AM 97/1. I missed my size [12] but managed to snag an 11.5 which worked out because everyone said they ran big :lol:

normal access was the Royal Toe’s a couple months back

Maybe exclusive access is based on $ spent on your account?

I also heard if you make so many returns, they'll put you in the blacklist 🤷‍♂️

But in all honesty, nobody know how Nike make their selection. Let's take the L and move on.

My last exclusive access I got was for the Sacai blazers back on November 2019.

I just want some protros for retail man :smh:

Maybe exclusive access is based on $ spent on your account?

I’ve spent probably more than $10k in the last 10 years and I’ve never gotten exclusive access to anything worthwhile. Well I did get “exclusive access” to the restock of the 2K shoes a couple weeks ago and got the purple LeBron 17s but I actually played 2K and linked my account before.

I’ve spent probably more than $10k in the last 10 years and I’ve never gotten exclusive access to anything worthwhile. Well I did get “exclusive access” to the restock of the 2K shoes a couple weeks ago and got the purple LeBron 17s but I actually played 2K and linked my account before.
I've spent way more than that, and I never get exclusive access to jack**** I want. I think I once or twice got EARLY access to some XI lows and something else, but that's it. If there is actually any rhyme or reason to it and it's not just random, they sure have me fooled.

I'm curious as to how in demand these shoes actually are. Resale prices seem to be falling already, and that's before most people who bought them even have them in hand. Once all of those people get them and really flood the market, the prices should tumble again. At least for a while till the initial supply dries up somewhat.

Last edited:
I've spent way more than that, and I never get exclusive access to jack**** I want. I think I once or twice got EARLY access to some XI lows and something else, but that's it. If there is actually any rhyme or reason to it and it's not just random, they sure have me fooled.

I'm curious as to how in demand these shoes actually are. Resale prices seem to be falling already, and that's before most people who bought them even have them in hand. Once all of those people get them and really flood the market, the prices should tumble again. At least for a while till the initial supply dries up somewhat.

ive spent less, return most things other than kobes...got Kobe protro 1 maize early access. Nike be drawing sticks and flipping coins...

F9F33EA2-9752-49B3-9179-49D6DE619FD1.jpeg

My gf shoes came today. Whoopty go**am do

the name of these weird looking shoes describes how I feel about Nike right now
F’n Fury
Lol

Exclusive access is a sham, only time I ever got access was during the "2K" drop a couple weeks ago, that's it, after being on the app for a billion years now.

You don’t get exclusive access because they are pissed you returned those snakeskin shorts they worked hard to make and deliver to you. Never again will you get EA.

Honestly glad to see an NT member be able to hit on SNKRS. I thought people were cappin' on twitter since I only saw like 2 w's lol. All of my accounts didn't have access, but I'm no complaining since my friend hit for me on undefeated. Same as above, just waiting for a release date for the Bruce Lees and I'm good

FE116E38-0196-42C1-AC9E-F13EE620DF33.jpeg
Don’t mind my pale legs. Had to throw these on as I’m WFH.. shorts were a coincidence lol
But MAN do these fit PERFECT. Glad my TTS feels so good. Now to find Chaos. I want every pair of V’s I can get now. But of those I don’t have, Chaos is priority.

Damnit... They look great...

Was hoping they wouldn't look so good so I wouldn't have to pay resale.

Back
Top Bottom