Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Meh. I’m still guessing it’ll be hard to cop but nobody will want that zebra pair and the resellers will be force to flip it for retail after few weeks ...i hope lol

Here is my pair from Nike.
Thanks for sending over, I searched the gallery and found that it’s pretty common for the two to be different. Some look like yours and some have it flipped. Not a huge thing for me so guess I’m just keeping the better QC one. Sticks that the second one still kinda sucked but it’s much better than the first one with the giant *** scuff.

Zebras are a decent black/white shoe, though I'd prefer just a solid black/white with less going on with the shoe but still, not a pair i gotta have. I do however, really like that new pair Iggy was wearing

I only want the zebras because I can't get anything else

pathetic ill still strike out
Right?.. I keep telling myself this is a nice pair but its only decent... I only want it because I've struck out on all the 5s on mamba week...

So the damn chaos 6s get a summer 2021 release confirmation.... but we here in sept 2020 with no damn release date for BL STILL???!
20200908_235936.jpg

If it ain’t coming from Nike then it’s just rumors...
True.. but I asked my DM who im close with & he knows few people he's never been wrong everytime I ask him about rumors...Told me that's its true along with 4 other colors of VIs. 13 years in ftl he's never gave me false hope lol

Back
Top Bottom