Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo9_r1_250.gif

but this is why the whole "early access" thing is even more wild in my mind. You have so few pairs to release, there's plenty of hype for the day of - no reason you need to build anymore. Then you sell a hundred (or whatever) pairs out of an already limited stock on a completely proprietary basis?

I'm not faulting those who ate on the early drop, that was good luck. It's just wild Nike would completely randomly bless several accounts on an already super limited drop. Make the playing field fair. Not that it'd increase any of our chances today... Dont mind me, just frustrated by the game yet again

shoe palace was OOS as soon as it dropped. You can add to cart but it would be sold out in cart when you try to checkout. This is what happens when you switch your checkout system from trash to garbage (shopify)

Took the dog out for a walk and knew it said coming soon still. Coming back and see sold out, but guess there was no shot on shoepalace anyway

shoe palace was OOS as soon as it dropped. You can add to cart but it would be sold out in cart when you try to checkout. This is what happens when you switch your checkout system from trash to garbage (shopify)
yep 13 OOS in cart during queue. not surprised. DAMN

It seems like Union is the only place that has given manual users a good shot.

At least I have some good news, my Undefeated pack shipped. All is not lost.

I stopped shopping at Sh** Palace years ago. They crooked AF. Them and Nice Kicks, same backdooring company

Charging damn near $30 to ship. Smh

I thought these mfkr's had "the most advanced system" in the marketplace? Lmao.

Lies lies lies. That's why those clowns switched to Shopify lol. Which to them was an 'upgrade.'

Idiot if an owner. I hope they out of business by 2025

Back
Top Bottom