Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Ls for both, of course. At this point I'm putting in for releases just to see if I can ever actually win as much as I want to wear the shoes LOL

I feel ya man. For comparison, it was infinitely easier to cop a PS5 than either Bruce Lee pair, and that's with insane demand from the general public for a mainstream next-gen game console.

I was able to grab a PS5 from Best Buy's Black Friday in store pickup restock a few days ago. I'd trade it for both Bruce Lee pairs tbh. Been waiting years for the OGs to release and couldn't cop. My logic is they'll make more PS5s, but not more Bruce Lees for years (if ever).

And don't get me started on the Grinches...
Sucks, but that's the right mentality to have. Flip some stuff to cover the extra you gotta pay for something you want. I don't know how you did it. I've been trying for a PS5 on every site and keep striking out. Like you said though, I'd never go resell on that since they'll continue making more over time. Bruce Lee's on the other hand...

saLty so I wore these...
FAA2D9B6-A2F2-4BC7-BD30-DEE19D728143.jpeg

Don’t let your expectations of prices lead you to impulse buy. It’s the holidays and people gotta flip, too many releases and gifts to buy. Just be patient and let the market settle where it does.
Also, save up for grinches because if you thought this was bad, you’re in for a surprise.

Shocked I hit on the OG BL!!!!
Didn’t think I had a chance since I missed out on all other V colorways! Didn’t even know my order when through till a hour later when checking my email. My order was “pending” for over a minute and thought.... **** another L!

Still haven’t hit for retail on any Vs

sick of paying resale!

if price doesn’t dip, then I’ll move on

On to the next L 🤣🤣🤣

Chances are low, but if anyone wants to trade their Bruce Lee’s or alternative Bruce Lee’s for a 5 rings in 11.5 let me know. I prefer the BL/Alts compared to my 5 rings.

Chances are low but worth a shot. Also would prefer doing this with a person planning on wearing the shoes.

Sucks, but that's the right mentality to have. Flip some stuff to cover the extra you gotta pay for something you want. I don't know how you did it. I've been trying for a PS5 on every site and keep striking out. Like you said though, I'd never go resell on that since they'll continue making more over time. Bruce Lee's on the other hand...
The drop I'm talking about was at like 2:30 AM a few days ago. Best Buy had a queue system that gradually loaded more stock. You hit the cart button and it would tell you to wait a few minutes and try again. And when you carted, it made you enter your email and sent you a verification code to screw the bots over. From there, you picked a store to pick up at then it was smooth sailing. I got really lucky and got up to use the bathroom and checked my phone while on the toilet :lol:

I tried every other PS5 drop too to no avail, but that Best Buy drop was incredible. Saw a lot of manual folks hit too.

Wish getting a pair of Bruce Lees was as easy as that.

The drop I'm talking about was at like 2:30 AM a few days ago. Best Buy had a queue system that gradually loaded more stock. You hit the cart button and it would tell you to wait a few minutes and try again. And when you carted, it made you enter your email and sent you a verification code to screw the bots over. From there, you picked a store to pick up at then it was smooth sailing. I got really lucky and got up to use the bathroom and checked my phone while on the toilet :lol:

I tried every other PS5 drop too to no avail, but that Best Buy drop was incredible. Saw a lot of manual folks hit too.

Indeed, that Best Buy drop was very fair. I copped as well

You were at the right place at the right time though. It hasn't been "easier" in general to get a PS5.

Prices pretty much raise on release day when people take L's. I've seen it way too many times with the popular releases. Hope nobody ever rage cops on RD since prices more often than not, come back down once pairs get in hands.

Also, Kobe related, but can't believe those kobe yellow swingmans were selling out like crazy too. Every site just flew. After being spoiled with that purple authentic from Nike during Mamba week, I don't think I could go back to swingmans. Quality is just so much better.

took The Ls like everyone else and just paid resell for the og. Does anyone remember if it was this hard to get these back in the day in 2010?

Back
Top Bottom