Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

lace-swapped my BLs with RLS 54’ black laces

gold tips remind of nunchucks :lol:

E8022FD9-2A71-45F8-97A1-1831B1A8CF47.jpeg

I went TTS when I bought the BLS. After wearing my BLs with thick socks pretending to play ball in my house cause it's winter (ya I'm a loser lol), they're starting to feel comfortable and are loosening up. I think that if you're going to play ball, don't mind the tightness and have experiences wearing Protro 5s, then go TTS. Keep in mind, I'm not flat footed.

Yeah, glad I hit resale a week or two ago. Have to be strategic. There’s a tipping point and it only gets so low lol figure it’s all sellers/buyer pairs swapped hands and now less pairs on the market.

Which pair should I go for next week? The Protro Lakers, Big Stages, 5 Rings, or Alt Bruce Lees? I might be getting another pair of Protros if there is no significant price drop on the Grinches.

Which pair should I go for next week? The Protro Lakers, Big Stages, 5 Rings, or Alt Bruce Lees? I might be getting another pair of Protros if there is no significant price drop on the Grinches.

tenor.gif

5 RANGZ - tempted to jump on a pair myself.

tenor.gif

5 RANGZ - tempted to jump on a pair myself.
Ya man it's actually top 3 since it's one of the cheapest but I'm scared of the lack quality of control in these. There were a lot of shoes with defects which is why the prices are lower than the others.

Back
Top Bottom