Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

5AABAF83-C369-4D55-B61B-0F1B39D0B898.jpeg

It looks like the paint's scratched off. I tried wiping it off with a microfiber cloth and water and it wouldn't go away.

Tried that and it doesn't come off.

Dont give up. This is a stubborn one. I had some marks on one of my Bruce Lee pairs too.
Took some consistency and they came off. I thought they were deep little gashes because I felt them with my nail, and were silver. But they came off with some water, microfiber , and heat from my finger rubbing it.

I need to search for 5 Rings too while prices are still good. I’ll get a pair once I double up on Grinches.. and I’ll try for those Lakers Lebron 8’s. I guess if I take an L on those 8’s I’ll get 5 Rings as a rage cop.

5 rings the pair I still want for on court wearing without worry like I worry about my BL’s lol

Speaking of flaws, is anyone's back heel cup all scuffed up? Also got this weird stain or something on it that bothers me lol. could be a glue stain or a scuff, or maybe a foggy stain inside the plastic part I have no idea. My pair also has frayed laces smh.

Attachments

• KobeFlaw.jpg
    KobeFlaw.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 276
Forgot I had a bid on StockX for EYBLS and someone just accepted it. $261 shipped. Not mad about it.

Checked my BLs when I saw the diff shades of yellow and unfortunately one of my pairs has a darker yellow toe box :/

Back
Top Bottom