Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

This Pronto colorway is fiiiiire 🔥🔥🔥🔥

135143985_413258003327551_4622869526418020415_n.jpg

This Pronto colorway is fiiiiire 🔥🔥🔥🔥

135143985_413258003327551_4622869526418020415_n.jpg
**** Nike, man. Why not put these on ID ... sorry, Nike By You ... and let people eat while actually making money. Freaking ridiculous. Seemingly a quarter of the league rocking all these PEs of a shoe no one can hardly touch at retail, and literally no one can touch in terms of the colorways they're wearing. And on top of that, it would be one thing--but still stupid, if they didn't release ANY of them--if all the PEs were in guys' team colors to match their uniforms like the rules kind of called for until recently. But instead we've got players with all kinds of color blocking that has nothing to do with their team colors, or with anything, really. I mean what THE **** is the point?

Last edited:
What's going on guys. I wanted to show yall this back and forth I had with someone on IG in regards to the Vs but I cant attach the screenshots from IG

I don't get it at all. I mean I also wonder how the chaos alt can be going for more than the OG version, but that's just me. Crazy talk if the bruce lee alts were more than the OG bruce lee's.

I'm thinking swapping my DS Chaos for DS BLs to double up... i waited too long and prices went back up on my size (from mid $200s to mid $300s local pickup)... Need a pair to wear and a pair to display...

Last edited:
I don't get it at all. I mean I also wonder how the chaos alt can be going for more than the OG version, but that's just me. Crazy talk if the bruce lee alts were more than the OG bruce lee's.

I can see why the Chaos Alts are going for more since you had to play 2K to be able to buy them so they're actually limited

Put in bid for eybl

then I’m done with the V unless someone gifts me Bruce lees

Bruce Lees fit the same as the Grinch KB6s? Thanks
For me Grinch fitment is perfect but BLs in the same size is slightly snug (at first) around the toe box areas (i have a slightly wide feet) but in my opinion they'll break-in fine and perfect to play ball in. For casual wear, in my personal opinion you might want to go half a size up.

Glad my $219 bid was accepted for 5 rings on StockX! My coworker told me yesterday that the prices are going down so I put a bid in lay night and it was accepted the same day.
I'm thinking pulling the trigger on this pair too... I found a seller locally for $230 and maybe throwing him an offer of $220... Since i can never take a W on raffles & apps - i've been holding out on buying other colorways from resellers and only focused on BLs since i know i needed to double up on those...

I can see why the Chaos Alts are going for more since you had to play 2K to be able to buy them so they're actually limited
So just because you had to beat a challenge to buy the shoes, it should be worth more than the OG? Regular chaos color scheme is way better than the alternate version. What was the stock count on the alts?

Back
Top Bottom