Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

The Vanessa Bryant says 2 more drops including POP VIs. Not sure if HOFs are 1 of the 2

The only other pair that could still drop is the VI Kay Yow, at least photos of those were released. Of course I would hope for one more pair that we have not seen yet, for example the BHM VIs.

In for those. Hoping I can hit for retail, if not, I guess I got lots of shoes to use as trade bait. Need these for the collection since it's a great way to close out the nike kobe line.

Will try for the draw. Otherwise, I’d pay resell for these. I LOVE the mesh on them! The OG material kept me away from the 5s.

2021 is finally heating up! The first couple of months, I’ve been scooping up old releases. These, SB8s, Final Answer4s are all lined up to release soon!

Are these releasing only through Undftd raffle?

I know I’m not in this thread that much but I went ahead and grabbed the HOF 5’s for $450 off of stock x. I had free shipping and $25 off for a shoe that passed verification that came in bad condition to me. Prices may drop but can’t see no other mamba releases coming. I got “pop” and”Kay yow” 6 already what else could be left when Vanessa announced 2 more pair coming?

I know I’m not in this thread that much but I went ahead and grabbed the HOF 5’s for $450 off of stock x. I had free shipping and $25 off for a shoe that passed verification that came in bad condition to me. Prices may drop but can’t see no other mamba releases coming. I got “pop” and”Kay yow” 6 already what else could be left when Vanessa announced 2 more pair coming?
Ya size always there bro lol

can mods please merge all 3 threads. i see new posts in 3 separate threads and it's just 1 user repeating himself 3 times.
Yea we would like that but he shared something here cuz they are 5s and in the 6s thread cuz we know that's the heaviest trafficked forum with 6s being the last model of the line and HOF 5s technically dropping to the 6s campaign year. Not like he posted something in the 4s forum lol

can mods please merge all 3 threads. i see new posts in 3 separate threads and it's just 1 user repeating himself 3 times.

You checking all 3 them make sure @ me next time. I got a name. Thought I’d let everyone know.
Yea we would like that but he shared something here cuz they are 5s and in the 6s thread cuz we know that's the heaviest trafficked forum with 6s being the last model of the line and HOF 5s technically dropping to the 6s campaign year. Not like he posted something in the 4s forum lol

That post “Kobekobe” (I like the name btw ) made about me rubbed me the wrong way as I was trying to spread knowledge that the prices were lower if people really wanted them to make that move. It was appropriate to me also because we at the last couple releases and considering Vanessa said two more pairs we could narrow them down. People liking “kobekobe” post but they also check those 3 threads probably too smh. Fastest way to get most information out.

I love that the UNDFTD version of the 5s looks to be mesh based as opposed to the plastic on the other Protros/OGs. The plastic material is the exact reason why I passed on the majority of 5s and the 4s. The two earlier UNDFTD 5s looked nice, but their cws didn’t do it for me.

For those who own both variations, do they fit/size the same as each other, OR do they fit differently?

I’m subscribed to all 3 cause I have no choice. I rather have 1 thread where everyone shares all their thoughts, feelings, etc. And I’m sure many feel the same way lol

Last edited:
I’m subscribed to all 3 cause I have no choice. I rather have 1 thread where everyone shares all their thoughts, feelings, etc. And I’m sure many feel the same way lol

I agree with you. I shared to all 3 because of the little releases we have left and I saw different things in each thread pertaining to the HOF 5s. I thought that it was important if people wanted to catch them at lower then $500 that was the best way to get it out. Let’s be honest only about 10 of us may get lucky on Nt with the undefeated official release.

I love that the UNDFTD version of the 5s looks to be mesh based as opposed to the plastic on the other Protros/OGs. The plastic material is the exact reason why I passed on the majority of 5s and the 4s. The two earlier UNDFTD 5s looked nice, but their cws didn’t do it for me.

For those who own both variations, do they fit/size the same as each other, OR do they fit differently?

I agree with you. I shared to all 3 because of the little releases we have left and I saw different things in each thread pertaining to the HOF 5s. I thought that it was important if people wanted to catch them at lower then $500 that was the best way to get it out. Let’s be honest only about 10 of us may get lucky on Nt with the undefeated official release.
I think everyone in here is subbed to all the other Kobe threads as well. Will try my luck tomorrow on the raffle. If I strike out, I’ll probably turn to goat or sx

Gonna enter at 9:24
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom