Nike Zoom Kobe V

4945430808bd6a8cd03987d.jpg

I just found this on kenlu.net
Idk if I'm late or not.

interesting! looks cool definitely concept looking, i wonder if the final product will look like that....so no chance of kobe going back to mids huh

now that i think of it, the "V" sorta remind me a bit of the nash MVPs, the general shape or outline i should say

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

now that i think of it, the "V" sorta remind me a bit of the nash MVPs, the general shape or outline i should say
was just thinking the same. these aren't bad pretty clean. just having it look almost exactly the same as the ivs has me
eyes.gif

^ Im loving those white blacks...the inner sock makes sense as there is no tongue.

I will dunk on unsuspecting peons once these srop

I like Kobe's shoes, because they are designed strictly for performance and comfort. As far as looks...

i like the black/white ones. they have a soccer cleat feel to them. i would definitely play in these if they dont use lunar foam.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I like Kobe's shoes, because they are designed strictly for performance and comfort. As far as looks...

How does the retptile patent improve performance?

dunno just not the same after the first one's were realeased. My fav's are still the first ones. Hopefully he'll want to go back to mid's...but it seems unlikely.... those seem to work for him...

Back
Top Bottom