Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

CA1C2068-E374-4D33-9AB4-A49D621289FC.jpeg
I love the III for a few reasons. 21 years old and he averaged 31.4 PPG for the season, got the Cavs back in to the playoffs for the first time since 1998, colorways were solid, and just that 2005-2006 era brings back good memories. Love the III. Not to mention they’re really solid sneaker. Loved the marketing campaign they did for them.

Two pairs when/if retroed.
Yea, you're right bro, the III was solid. I think the GR colorways were better than the limited/PE stuff. The blk/red pair and the white/gold are so nice. But so are the wht/navy and blk/gold. The only GR I wasn't crazy about were the wht/crimson...
I really hope we see the wht/gold. Beautiful shoe.

I don’t care at all about the LeBron 3s, I want a good retro of those Huarache 2K5s everyone else is rocking in those pics :lol:

In the OG white/black, please. Don’t know what in the hell I was thinking not buying those back then.

that Navy colorway is so clean its a must cop for me, at this point I don't even care if I get the Superbrons as long as I get the Navy/white colorway>D

The retro LeBron 3’s really threw off my “to buy” list. I was all Jordan but damn,they did thes elocely ask have stated.

Those Huarache 2k5’ has a tough act to follow but they were amazing. I only bought the blk/purple Kobe colorway from ebastbah. Wore them to the ground.

Hands down in my opinion, these are the best looking shoes in his line. The 15's are nice, but not as durable and functional for both on court, and then off.

Agreed. Looking back I wish I never spent money on the 15, because later on for me they simply did work style wise or function wise for my feet and the way I dress. Nonetheless they are/were comfortable but that one piece smh.

Back
Top Bottom