Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

are these brons all just retro's or are they pretro's like the kobes? updated tech to hoop in? Lighter? Those QS dropping on the 2nd are calling me.
They're retros. These have a full length zoom bag, so fairly comparable tech to newer shoes save for materials choices. I have the black/Golds and the zoom is definitely present.

B4BDF055-29FD-46C9-AA6E-8409DABB8EDA.jpeg

these are what I wanted but I wasn't expecting them so soon.....and I'm dead broke at the moment

giphy.gif

I got that home pair for $90 in November 2005 from Footlocker via product search and this promo they were having.

Loved them but I recall by 2009 or so parts of them were yellowing. Would love to hear they improved that and he sole separation on these.

Can't believe i'm gonna be stocking up on these and the AZG 81s but don't even ball like that anymore

^Exactly, buying from overseas seems to be the best, for sure option. I have no choice but to wait anyways.

I've been around long enough to not true that...LOL. If you can get a sure thing for a reasonable price with consistent lack of solid info on a certain release.

Back
Top Bottom