Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Snkrs took the Superman’s down, I wonder why?

Still showing for a 2/2 drop in my end
9C3603C5-2B55-4712-9DE9-EAFE4B79775C.jpeg

These shoes are already heavy. I wouldn't want to wear a bigger size if I do not have to.

Not to sure about that. These shoes run small and they aren’t that heavy, at least compared to the 4s.

In terms of sizing all LeBrons run small for some reason. Especially the older models like 1-4.

They definitely run snug, sizing up .5 definitely recommended at least from my experience as a wide-footer

III's are the 2nd heaviest Lebron, unless something that came after the 11 was heavier.
https://nikelebron.net/weightionary/
53B3F1E7-1464-439D-8AA6-9E93DE79F4C8.jpeg

I remember my mom wanted to get the 4s for me off the sales rack modells(nyc sports store)
I tried them on and never brought a lebron sneaker till the soilder 11s and 15s.

Compared to what was on the market like the kobes and the hyperdunks at the time of the earlier lebrons it was definitely not a sneaker of my choice, felt like balling timberlands

But now that im older its good to have a sneaker like lebron 3-4 that has full length zoom just to have comfortable shoe for when my feet need some rest from the narrow fitting kobes.

And if your baller you gotta have a decent rotation to keep all your feet fresh and your shoes to have longevity.

Last edited:
The retro is not as heavy as the OG, as they left some of the OG on the cutting room floor with these. The heel counter is different, and the materials are indeed lighter. They look great, but this is not the same shoe construction wise.

The retro is not as heavy as the OG, as they left some of the OG on the cutting room floor with these. The heel counter is different, and the materials are indeed lighter. They look great, but this is not the same shoe construction wise.
Eh it’s close enough I’ll take it, they could’ve killed it like Flightposites

They definitely run snug, sizing up .5 definitely recommended at least from my experience as a wide-footer

This.

I have regular/narrow feet and I went true to size and they’re snug but a lovely snug. Which I prefer.

Damn so two LeBron 3 colorways drop Saturday. I did that reserve countdown. Hope I win. But the locations are locations that I have never won at so we shall see.

My HOH said they were getting them Saturday. I hope I am wrong. My wallet isn't with the ****s.

Back
Top Bottom