Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Nike has a winner with this shoe, but it seems that they have slept on the popularity. Not enough sizes to go around.

You're a 13 and tried on an 11.5? :lol:

It’s not that serious. I think I posted my LeBron collection 1-7 in one of these threads. Most if not all my LeBrons are size 12. My basketball shoes I like snug, while my running shoes/trainers I like in a 13.

I my foot is true US 10

But i can wear and 9.5 or 10.5 depending on the shoe.

Not all shoes are shaped the same way, sometimes i like a snug fit or loose fit. And will wear thin or thick socks to accommodate the comfort I desire.

To each his own though.

20C2DE99-2EEE-4A4A-9D6B-D00954D1FE6B.gif

To the dude that said oneness dropped thier stock on friday...not cool. Shoulda never listened, I've yet to see oneness drop early.

Oh well, on to the Navy's. I'll grab the SB down the road when everyone wants to get rid of them cause it was a hype purchase.

I don’t know if these will drop in price. Most stores got 1 size run. Seems like just a few thousand pairs.

To the dude that said oneness dropped thier stock on friday...not cool. Shoulda never listened, I've yet to see oneness drop early.

Oh well, on to the Navy's. I'll grab the SB down the road when everyone wants to get rid of them cause it was a hype purchase.

I’m just as shocked as you are that they put them up.Yesterday I got a tweet from Sole Links that said they were up...‍♂️

Attachments

• 7172DD1A-1178-41F8-B589-77C3A1189249.jpeg
    7172DD1A-1178-41F8-B589-77C3A1189249.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 12
  • ECB9CF05-2B91-4A23-BE8F-AC80E5ED642C.jpeg
    ECB9CF05-2B91-4A23-BE8F-AC80E5ED642C.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 13
I don’t know if these will drop in price. Most stores got 1 size run. Seems like just a few thousand pairs.

Of course they will lol Maybe a couple thousand pairs at retail stores but not online! Who knows how many pairs they got rid of on SNKRS and FTL

You will have a better idea after next week but I’m sure SX & Goat will be flooded with these

Of course they will lol Maybe a couple thousand pairs at retail stores but not online! Who knows how many pairs they got rid of on SNKRS and FTL

You will have a better idea after next week but I’m sure SX & Goat will be flooded with these
Exactly. Most people got these for hype and have no intention of wearing them. In a few weeks it'll be..."you know I really think it's a hot shoe, but just not feeling them. Anyone willing to pay me retail plus shipping?"

It happens on every release. A large percentage of people cop for hype or resell. Then there's the people like me who actually want to buy these to wear and keep. Oh well. I'll grab the Navy's on release and I'll scoop up the SB months down the road when everyone and thier moms decide they just aren't feeling them like they were on release day.

I can't wait to get my retro pair from Nike next week. I don't think I'll be able to wear these OGs. My red pair's sole came apart last summer. I have also never come across small sizes in these PEs. The Red and Blue SBs are a size 7.5 and the Houston's are a size 8.
20190202_194113.jpg

I’m just as shocked as you are that they put them up.Yesterday I got a tweet from Sole Links that said they were up...‍♂️
Oneness never drops a release early. If it happened on friday it was a mistake. Nike retailers aren't going to screw up thier relationship with Nike to drop a shoe that will sell out regardless a day early. This wasn't a GR so every pair that is in store or online will sell out almost instantly.

I can't wait to get my retro pair from Nike next week. I don't think I'll be able to wear these OGs. My red pair's sole came apart last summer. I have also never come across small sizes in these PEs. The Red and Blue SBs are a size 7.5 and the Houston's are a size 8.
20190202_194113.jpg

Never knew the baby blue panel on those Oilers were suede, very nice use of materials.

Also blue>>>>>>red SBs

Back
Top Bottom