Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Never knew the baby blue panel on those Oilers were suede, very nice use of materials.

Also blue>>>>>>red SBs

I definitely agree with you blue > red. I've worn the red and Houston pairs several times. I knew eventually the red pair would come apart since I havent worn them often enough throughout the years. I'm afraid to wear the Houston pair because of what happened to the reds. The blue pair is DS and will most likely remain that way. My normal size is an 8. So I was very surprised to come across these sneakers in my size range of 7.5 to 8.5 when they released. I had to have them and if I recall they didn't cost me much to get them. I have that info somewhere in the house.

Fit compared to 15/16s? (It’s been 12+ years since I’ve worn 3s).
I wear a 13.5-14 in the 16s. Any still out there for retail?

After the 3s I’d love for Nike to retro some 2s and definitely the 7s...

479F3E5D-1D74-4250-9DC1-1536432B6396.jpeg

Really? I think 7s look the best when it comes to casually rocking them with jeans or basketball shorts.
Yea I was never a fan. They never looked like a sig shoe to me for some reason. I hated the 5's. The 6 and 7 was not my cup of tea.

looks like a lot of people scooped up..

Quick random question, What color way / signature number you guys think are next?

I wouldn't mind B Day 4's Next.

I'm pretty salty I missed out on these. I was literally refreshing undefeated and oneness and slept at the wrong times...

BLK/RED 3s haven’t released right? Is there any talks of them?

Are the Superbron 3's available in brick and mortar stores like at the mall or was it just a SNKRS release?

Back
Top Bottom