Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Anyone get order confirmation from undefeated yet? Not the initial one but the second one ..or do they just give a shipping confirmation after?

Anyone get order confirmation from undefeated yet? Not the initial one but the second one ..or do they just give a shipping confirmation after?
What is a 2nd order confirmation? Most sites you get a confirmation, then a shipping email.

IMG_20190206_195158~2.jpg
wore the white/black pair recently. The sole started to separate as I was walking haha

off course those up there aren't the retro blk/wht 3s, you can tell from the white patent leather looks a bit yellowish>D

These are plush and clean. Wanna rock em to get the infrared 6s. Break some necks in the process.
E3581339-8FD5-4A5B-8C22-F49B0C7D4898.jpeg
DAF91405-4BF7-4B30-A635-9A1F8177D263.jpeg

*Sigh*

Well I just copped the video of the dude breaking into my building to steal my SuperBrons. He even had a nice tote bag to carry them out in.

*Sigh*

Well I just copped the video of the dude breaking into my building to steal my SuperBrons. He even had a nice tote bag to carry them out in.
Damn bro that’s terrible. The nerve of some people makes me sick. I’ve read a lot of post the past couple weeks of this nonsense. Hopefully somebody gets you straight.

NOOOOOO... got caught up in life and forgot these dropped!!! can someone help me find a size 12??

Back
Top Bottom