Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Jeremy-Lin-Laughing-on-Bench.gif

Badcreditboy0074

:rofl:

My credit is at around 720 so it’s good not great or bad and like I said I payoff my debts on time every month so I’m ok, but I appreciate the concern as having debt is bad but there’s others that has more debt and mines isn’t too bad, I have calculated that my cc should be paid off around next summer and the 3 personal loans is automatic payment taken off monthly so I’m good with that just paying itself off. And I’m not going to buy shoes again till December for the 11 so a good chunk should be paid off of the cc by that time.

Last edited:
My credit is at around 720 so it’s good not great or bad and like I said I payoff my debts on time every month so I’m ok, but I appreciate the concern as having debt is bad but there’s others that has more debt and mines isn’t too bad, I have calculated that my cc should be paid off around next summer and the 3 personal loans is automatic payment taken off monthly so I’m good with that just paying itself off. And I’m not going to buy shoes again till December for the 11 so a good chunk should be paid off of the cc by that time.
I’m not your mom, I dont care :rofl:

No prob, I was looking for Turbo greens and saw a couple of goodies to share instead lol

Stadium goods is buggin'. They have a pair of the Black/Gold 3's in my size 14 for 4 bills. They are so overpriced on that site, it is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom