Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Homes are a must. King James is coming to an end. I was such a huge fan until he went to MIA. I’m happy to have enjoyed his early years in Cleveland. Liked that he won his titles in MIA, but returning home win was great. I’m still so salty when I missed out at him playing in the garden. I had the chance to cop the red carpets then go to the game. My ahole of a friend had talked me out of it smh.

Homes are a must. King James is coming to an end. I was such a huge fan until he went to MIA. I’m happy to have enjoyed his early years in Cleveland. Liked that he won his titles in MIA, but returning home win was great. I’m still so salty when I missed out at him playing in the garden. I had the chance to cop the red carpets then go to the game. My ahole of a friend had talked me out of it smh.
Bad advice

I hate the way they have handled Lebron Retros. Almost everything has been a quickstrike. Cant even go into a store and look at the shoe anymore. I wish they wouldve handled it more like a Jordan retro.I guess for me, I remember going into the store, trying them on and actually playing in these so maybe thats why I'd like that. I would want to buy 2 pairs but Nike makes it impossible. Make them a little bit more accessible instead of this SNKRS or bust crap.

I hate the way they have handled Lebron Retros. Almost everything has been a quickstrike. Cant even go into a store and look at the shoe anymore. I wish they wouldve handled it more like a Jordan retro.I guess for me, I remember going into the store, trying them on and actually playing in these so maybe thats why I'd like that. I would want to buy 2 pairs but Nike makes it impossible. Make them a little bit more accessible instead of this SNKRS or bust crap.

Facts

I got them my regular sz 12, but they fit a bit snug so I just took out the insole and I was OK.

1435872F-1E4A-4FCA-A7B5-220816074A54.png
For those that entered Feature’s draw check your emails!

Back
Top Bottom