Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Came in mail from StockX today:

Attachments

• oil.jpg
    oil.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 47
Accidentally ordered a sz 11 from foot patrol

I’m a size 10, tried these on with thick socks .... for some reason they fit perfect lol

2iu261l.jpg

I just grabbed a size 12 SVSM off Kixsquare. I just read y'all replies about the Oilers. Guess I'll be hitting them up now SMH.

As far as prior experiences, just 1 really bad experience but everything worked out and since I'm a loyal customer, they gave me a $50 credit which I just used on these SVSM. Other than that, I've purchased quite a few times before and it's been smooth sailing each time...

bev5y.jpg

Pulled the trigger on StockX for my size 12. Seller just accepted my bid of $210 so $224 total. That's basically $35 over retail. I'll take it. Size 12 SVSM's locked in and I got a pair of size 12 CTK's on the way. Whew. Pretty expensive May so far but man, I'm enjoying hunting and searching for these Brons. The anticipation and the excitement. I miss this part of the hobby.

2iu261l.jpg

I just grabbed a size 12 SVSM off Kixsquare. I just read y'all replies about the Oilers. Guess I'll be hitting them up now SMH.

As far as prior experiences, just 1 really bad experience but everything worked out and since I'm a loyal customer, they gave me a $50 credit which I just used on these SVSM. Other than that, I've purchased quite a few times before and it's been smooth sailing each time...

Dang it you took my 12...

Back
Top Bottom