Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

More colors yes, but considering how limited these were and they’re going for as little as they currently are I don’t think they need to make too many more

Just release the Dunkman and Supermans and we can move on from the 3’s

Luckily I was able to get a pair of Wheat AZGs, but Nike's release strategy has been lethal lol. A shoe/flavor for everyone, but sucks for those can't obtain all on release day.

Yeah, I need Nike to drop the GR's for sure. Only a matter of time before my White/Black/Red's crumble. I would not mind if they dropped the "Kid" pair as well.

That got me mad, even when I tie them it’s still flopping around. Now I gotta pay resell on a next pair cuz I traded my 11.5 with my boy :smh:

Damn I don’t remember them running big like that. How’s the toe space?
I wore a 12 when I was in the fifth grade in them. The toe space is roomy but nothing huge. I even tried an 11 on and while the front part was small my heel was still flopping a little. I will see how the 11.5 feels when I have a chance and make the decision. If I have to double sock the 12 so be it, but really don’t like double socking

6B24063E-F477-41BE-A29B-CA7EC5CA3946.jpeg

I wore a 12 when I was in the fifth grade in them. The toe space is roomy but nothing huge. I even tried an 11 on and while the front part was small my heel was still flopping a little. I will see how the 11.5 feels when I have a chance and make the decision. If I have to double sock the 12 so be it, but really don’t like double socking
I’m going to try them on again a different day before I make an opinion actually, put on my legacies and my heel flopping around in these too. I walked outside and feel my knee and back hurting a little, this incoming rain might be messing with my shoe size :lol:

Don’t double sock. Sell and buy again if necessary.

Back
Top Bottom