Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Joined Aug 11, 2001
Wait, what are y'all talking about? The entire blue upper part is either suede on some pairs or leather on another? Hmmm...if so then that's interesting. What was it on the OG's? And can we get some DETAILED pics?

Thierry Henry

formerly louislagerfeld
Joined Jun 29, 2012
Someone in here has the OG pair and they were def suede. I'm not on my laptop so I can't go back some pages to find it.

Joined Aug 11, 2001

Here's a convo I just had with my bro. Well these shoes just keep getting more and more mysterious lol. Can't wait to see what material I get in. I DON'T WANT MISMATCHED PAIRS, but if I get one I may try and track down the other.

P.S. His pair came from SNS...

Joined Mar 12, 2013
I don’t really understand how Nike lets pairs get mismatched... but then again Nike has been messing up a lot of stuff lately

Joined Dec 14, 2004
I don’t know the last time something like this happened. I’d be mad as **** if I got the leather pair. My pair will be suede when they hit the US.

Joined Sep 13, 2003
Mine are suede uppers and came from StockX but were shipped from England. Honestly prefer the suede over the leather.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now