Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Joined Feb 3, 2003
Got mine from StockX yesterday. Has the leather lace strap thingy. Going to try and return them to StockX. A friend of mine has the sample pe pair and it definitely has the suede/nubuck lace strap thingy on them. Since there are 2 versions of this, I think StockX should categorize them separately so there is no return or purchase issues with buyers. It's just a hassle.

Joined May 10, 2013
I think that would be hard to categorize because dudes have been getting pairs with one shoe having leather and the other having the other.

Joined Feb 3, 2003
I think that would be hard to categorize because dudes have been getting pairs with one shoe having leather and the other having the other.
Damn. We might have people swapping 1 shoe on these to match their pairs lol. One of each (one leather and 1 suede) on a pair isn’t acceptable smh.

Last edited:
Joined Feb 3, 2003
Mine arrived today as well laceloops are leather but like it still and ordered a second pair
Honestly, I wouldn’t have mind the leather if that’s how Nike produced these but the fact they did 2 versions, I want the one closest to the original. Like how they did the home Retro colorway, they didn’t use patent on the toe cap but that’s how they produced it so I was ok with it.

Joined Aug 11, 2001
Today's pickup. Quick backstory. Back in September, LeBron visited CTK and gave all the players a pair of these. This is one of those pairs I purchased from 1 of the players 2 days ago. No box, worn a few times. Whatever. I paid $240 shipped. The other 2 size 12's on the market are $500 and $700. I'm EXTREMELY satisfied with my purchase.

Joined May 10, 2013
Just bought the Navy’s off of StockX for $204. Going to try for the SVSMs on the 24th. Hope they release those Oilers stateside.

Joined Mar 20, 2015
just want them to bring back the white/gold 3s because my OGs fell apart recently and the all star 2s. any other PEs would be great as well.

Joined Jun 12, 2015
Those white 2’s in the front are the best in the pic imo. Those Zoom Flight 2k3’s bring back middle school memoriss

Top Bottom